The police wont help you

If they don't get enough compliance-ratings during tonight's "Jan 6 Extravaganza", they'll open the floodgates on red states as punishment and 2020 will look like a street party.

Attached: dead.jpg (670x499, 116.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

apnews.com/article/baton-rouge-louisiana-monroe-arrests-government-and-politics-a761c247993aa580859719fa727b2023
fox4news.com/news/woman-dies-after-being-restrained-by-dallas-police
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wanna see that video. Got a link user?

Never heard if he survived or not. 2020 was such a batshit crazy year

I sent it to one of my oldest friends who is blue-pilled as fuck after he told me he "supports BLM". We don't speak anymore.

he survived but media buried attacker. black privilege

apnews.com/article/baton-rouge-louisiana-monroe-arrests-government-and-politics-a761c247993aa580859719fa727b2023

fox4news.com/news/woman-dies-after-being-restrained-by-dallas-police

They're already lining up their ducks.

is that a zoomer breakdance pose

>they'll open the floodgates on red states
Please come to my constitutional carry state and make someone fear for their life

There is zero evidence he survived. His phone was stolen and tweets were made on his account mocking him for his attempt at protecting a local business from arson.
Nothing else. Nothing from the police, nothing from the hospital. He's dead.

>2020 will look like a street party

Attached: Completed.gif (220x164, 1.48M)

I want this to happen like you can't even believe. Rivers of clotshot-infected leftist blood will flow through the streets...

The police will happily send a SWAT team to deal with anyone who shoots peaceful protesters. They did that plenty in 2020.
No, I do not have magical video evidence in convenient webm form..

Attached: 1637107185561.webm (640x360, 810.42K)

yeah he survived and then immediately started to cuck and say how he deserved it and he loves niggers. the guy is a cringe autist with somewhat well to do parents

Attached: img_014.jpg (1080x1350, 117.67K)

God damn that is upsetting. Kinda makes me want to start wearing a bomb vest wherever I go.

Yeah, he's done.

Those floodgates have been open for quite a while already.

NIGGERS

Holy shit they turned that dude into Mojo Jojo
The inevitable cultural snapback is going to be a festival of violence

Attached: mojojojo.jpg (996x685, 55.96K)

This was the video that finally got me there.

He’s fine, it was a psyop to discredit BLM

Notice his phone was stolen at the end of the lynching.
Tweets were later made on his account purporting to be from him, however they contained a sense of lighthearted self-mockery that does not line up with the severity of the lynching.

>He's dead
I've seen and taken many beatings, and this was enough to do it. Stomping someone's head when they're already unconscious will do that.

You know what's gonna happen. I feel 0 remorse for them. Future is bright.

Attached: 1654632485735.jpg (802x939, 108.29K)

>The inevitable cultural snapback is going to be a festival of violence
It will be glorious, and then a new golden age will ensue.

See how troons are obsessively honing in on this to post "he's fine"?

Based psychic connection fren

Attached: 1654638872879.png (220x220, 71.48K)

Bullshit...
Where did you hear this?
Prove it.
>Proofs meme.
...Prove it.

So it's not just me.

I really don't think you understand that every police officer currently serving has kneeled before BLM as that happened.
The ones who didn't were slowly weeded out over the last two years. They would not be playing their hand with a mass media showcase about how the anti-groomer half of America is dangerous insurrectionists and mass shooters if they did not know they had every local PD on lockdown.

Attached: 1592343106015.jpg (800x571, 99.76K)

>however they contained a sense of lighthearted self-mockery that does not line up with the severity of the lynching
or maybe he's just a fucking autist?

Same. Happened in Dallas pretty close to where I lived at the time. I made a montage of that nights activities on bitchute and posted It to my Facebook. All the rats came out. Decided I’d better just delete Facebook. It’s been 3 years now.

You seem really fucking emotional about this, dude.

Niggers killed this guy on video, no justification, no authority, he was not threatening them in any way. Straight up murder and and it was a hate crime and none of them were even charged deapite being caught on video.

Imagine if the races were reversed. This country not only won't protect us, it shits all over us at every opportunity and helps violent racial enemies kill us.

maybe don't be black if you want to live in louisiana

That makes three.

We had a black guy kill 6 officers in Dallas during the bullshit, and they still knelt. And all the businesses downtown had their windows boarded up with BLM and minorities owned business like it was fucking pass over. Glad I left Texas, it’s such a shit hope. Don’t get the pride that Texans feel even the rural areas are 50% Hispanic and black.

Pretzel man died, they didn't even get him to a hospital quickly. He could not have posted anything.

>We had a black guy kill 6 officers in Dallas during the bullshit,
That was 2016

he did, he's jewish, it's in his blood

He was defending a local bar with a machete because the police refused to.

>tactical chipotle retention rig
Unbelievably based

Notice it is always 1pbtid
Troons are OBSESSED with this kid and "proving" that he's alive with fake tweets.

Yeah dude it’s almost like Jews actively fucking hate whites or something. It’s not like their entire religion isn’t based on being Le chosen tribe or anything.

It’s not like they actively and openly celebrate holidays in which gentiles are slaughtered indiscriminately or anything. That would be crazy right what if Christians had some holiday called “pass by” where they celebrate when Jesus “passed them by” and killed non-Christians en masse. That would be so goofy hehe

prove what?

Yes. And now they want to take you're guns.
For your own safety.

......GOY

i wonder if any of these niggers self reflected after that?

>yeah he survived
Maybe the statement in the post he responded to you neurotic tranny fuck?

Wow, what a shock. Too bad for them if they try kek

Same. I guess him getting mauled might of actually accomplished something.

Okay. I am now going to spoonfeed you.

IF YOU SHOOT THE RIOTERS, THE POLICE WILL CONSIDER YOU A MASS SHOOTER AND SO WILL MASS MEDIA

YOU WILL HAVE YOUR PHOTO PLACED NEXT TO THE FAGGOTS FROM BUFFALO AND TEXAS

THAT IS THE PLAN. THEY WANT YOU TO SHOOT RIOTERS IN SELF DEFENSE.

there was a video of him in the hospital where he made some statements. i'm not going to spoon feed new fags on the summer of love.

The government is literally committing genocide and warcrimes against white people. You're already under genocidal rule.