5% of Americans are now trannies

Attached: sCapture.png (672x643, 714.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2022/06/07/about-5-of-young-adults-in-the-u-s-say-their-gender-is-different-from-their-sex-assigned-at-birth/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2022/06/07/about-5-of-young-adults-in-the-u-s-say-their-gender-is-different-from-their-sex-assigned-at-birth/

>ask people if sex is gender
>5% say they arent the same
>5% OF YOUNG ADULTS ARE TRANNIES
Niggerlicious stats

I expect the number to grow
People are getting relaxed to come out of their shells.this the truth
We couldn't have this progress under tyranny of previous government but now this is our time

1 in 20 young adults want attention and immunity to criticism

only so far you can fall before you hit the ground
I can't wait to see america splat

i wonder what the relation is to goth/emo kids and tranny kids nowadays, are there less goth/emo and more trans?

I expect it to shrink forcefully

Attached: 1_P5cs7F2Rwu-mJAbM26wN6w.jpg (960x500, 63.45K)

Yes. The type of kids who would center their whole identity around a fad are the type who call themselves trannies for attention. Thats why a relatively small amount actually get castrated or get a Frankenpenis; because its a fad and they know they'll get mostly positive attention from following said fad. 90% at least will switch to a different fad the second we start bullying them as a society again. Bullying and ostracization is an important form of social cohesion.

Attached: kathyanderson-750x.jpg (750x422, 59.82K)

>i want to cut my widger off to be like my idol gerard way

> 1 in 20 children are mentally ill, evolutionary dead-ends

Honestly I’m surprised this number isn’t higher.

The internet was a mistake.

>5% of children have been successfully groomed to accelerate the destruction of western civilization

What this dude meant to say is that the mind virus is spreading

it's almost like children are impressionable, and statistics are fake and gay

>5% of Americans are mentally ill.
Only 5 percent?

>It is always nice round numbers

Remember when some people claimed that zoomers were going to be a conservative generation?

Agree, you should all come out openly, so the tyranny of the next administration knows exactly who to target.

There are more in the closet.

Hmm. Does that mean accelerationism not work?

The amount that are actually mentally ill vs the ones that have been confused or are into the 90 different genders meme is prob over 4%.

I talked to a guy that said hes demi pansexual or somesuch. When I asked what it was it was something along the lines of, "oh it means I'm sexually attracted to people I have an emotional connection to"

in other words he's a heterosexual male.