Tradie hate thread

>thinks the only college degrees that exist are liberal arts
>will do body in before age 50
>will get addicted to opioids
>probably drinks most of paycheck away
>will get undercut by mexicans
>will never advance beyond being a small business owner
>top out around £40,000
>has superiority complex over having no schooling debt, completely unaware that it doesn’t exist outside america and that scholarships and financial aid exists in america
>makes boomer tier memes to cope with miserable life

Attached: ACE9EA24-41FF-4D56-A319-934E3F589A87.jpg (480x504, 56.28K)

> Doesn't know shit about technology
> Shits on engineers because his hillbilly dad told him to
> Seethes and dilates when they do his own trade better than him without spending half their lives to learn it

As someone who spent 6 years in school. I don't hate tradies , in fact I respect them. they just need to understand though that the value of college now is that you get to work from home. And we need to keep it that way.

stone mason tradie here, working with my hands, fresh air, strong back, days off for snow and heavy rain, basically an amateur geologist

seethe. enjoy the 12% interest on your student debt whilst the boys in your year on an apprenticeship own five homes by the time arthritis cripples them at 60.

do work for wealthy boomer yuppies, lunch breaks by their pool, hot stay at home soccer moms

>stone mason
You're a brick layer Pablo.

Lol a tradie fucked his mom and his girlfriend

You have never met an engineer before have you they couldn't operate a power tool to save their life

>you get to work from home. And we need to keep it that way.
if it can be done from home it can be outsourced for less cost.

sounds like cope
>value of college
no such thing

Jim got swindled by the college for profit industry.

nay steve, im a stone mason, chipping those river rocks to make sexy custom retaining walls

Brick layers built the civilizations of old.
Don't shit on White workers.

What about law?

I dunno, I'm a college grad with zero student debt (thx full ride scholarships) and I have nothing but respect for tradies. A lot of my buddies are tradies and they're living pretty comfy. I have no reason to hate on them. The tryhard meathead tradies are immense faggots, I give you that.

Attached: 1654651546102.gif (305x301, 51.39K)

I'm an engineer and I have my own machinist shop where I create all sorts of shit

crushing them sea shells to make kino footpaths through pretty nice gardens. granted rich boomers dont do their own gardening, but money can buy some pretty nice shit

I mean. Philosophy sucks indeed, unless you desire to go for a Phd and become a professor or smth.
Go for a finance degree(Or even better, economics in general with some heavy Math curriculum) at least.

Retarded cope. Seethe more tradie.

thanks for coming to my aide Sir Fren. i check you

We only support the “based trades” because it fits in with our ideology of being based and redpilled tough men. But in reality, most of us are scrawny white nerds who sit at a computer all day. We’re envious, but we won’t do anything to live up to our own ideology. Because the truth is, we only believe in this shit because we’re lonely nerds and social rejects. When it comes to actual work, no thanks.

>”stone worker”
>on an anime politics forum
Not today Moishe.

lol wut

I am in university for mechanical engineering and I WILL make impractical designs to make tradoids seethe

Attached: 1611760984303.png (400x369, 146.08K)

>40k quid
Yeah, maybe if you're a useless dumb fuck who gets sent back to the hall every week.

Attached: 1641997535951.png (625x605, 55.38K)

I'm a boob inspector. That's my trade. It's hard work but honest work. Boobs ain't gonna inspect themselves.

Pest Control is a good field. Do a couple years out in the field as an apprentice and a technician and as soon as you get Applicator certification you can have guys work under your license. Now I send out other guys to do the jobs and I coordinate things from the office

Based and classistpilled

Attached: BFE36DC5-3639-4821-B30C-935EAD190D1E.png (811x450, 562.33K)

Lol this

This is false. Some jobs are not outsourcable whatsoever.

Lol speak for yourself loser

>Indian take your job

t. seething cubecuck

top kek

>top out around £40,000
dog lmao my cousin has his HVAC license and works by himself in Louisiana. He rarely works more than 30 hrs in a week and clears +$100,000 each year. he could make more, but he's not interested in working more.

let me fix cars you fucking nigger
not everyone wants to sit in his home jerking off

>cubecuck
Your the one stuck in a cube all day Shlomo.

Attached: BF95A06F-5A21-4FB5-9C9C-76BECAF3865F.jpg (514x585, 156.46K)

Pol doesnt support an ass kissing academia that doesn't need to prove anything besides how well it can rim the next professor with a big nose and thick rimmed glasses.

That what I do made. 70k the first year and work for myself now. Wagecucks btfo’d

I want to take the real murdochchans birdginity

based slave owner, err I mean job creator

I hate tradies because of how obsessed the right is with them. Apparently it is our sacred cow, in anything from discussing hypergamy to tax brackets.
Like shut the fuck up. There is nothing wrong with it, but honest to god why the fuck does anybody care about the woes of installing light switches for a living?

>hire Pablo
>wall lasts 10 years
>hire John
>wall lasts 100+ years

Am actual professional geologist

Much respect to dudes like you who know a trade. I'm always wanting to learn what the various contractors are doing either at a site or at my house.