C.I.A documents for Brain Enhancement Techniques. Take a look

C.I.A documents for Brain Enhancement Techniques. Take a look.
youtube.com/watch?v=zMK8bPEerEM

Attached: 1605070604875.gif (500x500, 2.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NfC3rkHxzXA
mega.nz/folder/PTZxBSaD#Dz84OghusJd4U1Rr1H43XA
archive.org/details/monroe-institute-explorer-series-1/Explorer 01 - Communication with Non-Physical Entities.mp3
youtube.com/watch?v=Ncqf8s__UZY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Name a few big brain hemisync people.

this stuff was first revealed when i was in school. i remember reading and applying the lessons then. after significant applied study, the method described is limited and crude, although true.

Give me a tldr on how to roid up my brain

DONT DO IT YOULL GLOW IN THE DARK

youtube.com/watch?v=NfC3rkHxzXA

I'll just leave this here. Make sure you have GOOD headphones, earbuds suck.

mega.nz/folder/PTZxBSaD#Dz84OghusJd4U1Rr1H43XA

/xpol/ thread?
/xpol/ thread!

I have used the hemi sync tapes a few times, mostly the second tape about 20 times, most of the time I just fell asleep like a brick midway through, tho the last times I did have a bit of a more relaxation
gonna have to use them more

now if you really want the endgame here give these a listen

archive.org/details/monroe-institute-explorer-series-1/Explorer 01 - Communication with Non-Physical Entities.mp3

something something politics

Attached: file.png (318x317, 162.97K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Ncqf8s__UZY
>inb4 "faggot"
No, not me. Just had a goth phase in college.

you are using a tiny fraction of your brain to solve problems using learned task specific strategies localized to isolated activity structures in your brain depending on task type (math a place, language a place, people a place, you a place, etc). this is a narrow and deep activity locus in your brain and is specialized in producing fast, low effort, high liklihood of marginal outcome answers efficiently (dont be wrong).

in fact, this is optional. demonstrably, you can integrate your specific brain locuses with a higher level executive function layer which acts to cross link and stimulate every brain locus on every problem presented (broad and deep). this executive function layer is difficult to integrate because as it forms it creates huge attentional demands on all choice evaluation and decision taking (large number of false insights to evaluate).

in time, the integration improves through learning/practice and the attentional demands drop to nothing. the phenomenology of this type of thought is experienced as a transcendence of space and time in an individual because of the huge cognitive engagement achievable with a fully applied brain. a simple way to train this ability to think fully is to learn everything about everything until it all makes sense when compared cross-subject. by comparing ideas from unrelated fields to each other, similarities in structure and formalisms are revealted which is the psychological component of a physiological process experienced by dendrite formation.

i tuned op's video out in first minute.
just does not interest me.
i rank it up there with witchcraft and magic. fun to look at once in a while but in the end, all bullshit

Attached: 24048CA4-89EC-4962-A576-B0EBDCF05E28.jpg (1012x700, 47.68K)

I've seen the IQ of CIA operatives. I think I'll pass.

Attached: x0.gif (300x171, 14.48K)

this is literally interdisciplinary X (research, thought, method).
I've thought everybody does it. Might explain why I am so different

meth

It's a trap. You probably think that Musk with his brain chips wants to enhance you cognitive abilities as well.

this sounds like every single non bot/shill autist user on Any Forums. We've already reached peak brain usage.

Bump.

CIA is the best agency now that they have leaked this. Thank you.

>a simple way to train this ability to think fully is to learn everything about everything until it all makes sense when compared cross-subject.
Basically Any Forums

It was only released because it had already leaked and was being used as bait by cults.

on average, yes. however the extremes are rapidly expanding toward each limit. this means the average IQ is still rising because people cant get stupider as fast as people get smarter thanks to natural selection.

>gifted and talented education (GATE)

>people cant get stupider as fast as people get smarter
What is Flynn effect, you absolute brainlet.

CIA of Switzerland-run cults.

It's real, user.

Try transcendental meditation, the Silva method or autogenic training guided meditation exercises to achieve this state. Then you will understand what they talked about. If you do it for 10+ years, you will have magic powers, just make sure you don't misuse them immorally or for selfish goals, then you get even more magic powers.

I'm convinced this GATE bullshit is yet another false flag. Any Forums talks about it WAY too frequently and in language that is way too spook-oriented.

Magic is Kabbalah you clown. Kill yourself. Fuck your poisonous knowledge you SNAKE.

Attached: SolveCoagulaBaphomet.jpg (636x382, 58.31K)

GATE as in GATEWAY. just like this CIA document.

>a simple way to train this ability to think fully is to learn everything about everything
I don't know everything, I only know what I know.

true. unfortunately IQ measures are normalized and fit to a distribution which is wrong. in quantized terms, human intelligence ("IQ") is unlimited. people cannot survive at 0 IQ, therefore because of this humanity will approach infinite average "IQ" until it ceases to exist. this IQ will still be 100. the problem you are disagreeable about is "IQ" vs IQ. It should become intelligence quanta.

It is just their misinterpretation of the same thing.

These techniques can be done by anyone independently of their religious beliefs. The same way anyone can learn to ride a bicycle independently of their religion.

Ancient original Christianity used something similar to reach a higher state of consciousness, but they called it praying. Not the same praying what people do today.

I will do the exercise in English today so that my cia 5eye and other monitoring agents can try it as well.

>documents
>youtube
kys

Was the Milgram Experiment actually about something else?

You're a retarded bot and will never be organic.