Baby hate thread

They contribute nothing to the economy. Just eat food and shit diapers and need free medical care they will never pay back and need mo money for dem school programs and then when they grow up they TAKE YOUR JOBS.

Attached: cute-baby-boy.jpg (1200x1200, 68.95K)

Attached: low_quality_bait.jpg (600x600, 17.8K)

Weak bait.

Come on, man!

>yes goyim stop having white babies they are so gross

IDGAF about economy I just don't like them, they're ugly, loud and shit themselves all the time

Cool, now try:
>old people
>niggers
>jews

Having babies is the most fulfilling thing you can do in life. Fuck off with your demoralization bait.

Attached: InCollage_20220602_145042167.jpg (4096x3276, 3.71M)

beak wait

> Force someone to live in a clown world just for yourself to feel fulfilled
Tradtards make me sick

Baby boomers continue to rape your paycheck, ok groomer.

you ever catch a fush just from dangling your hook in the water?
poor things know it isn't food, but just can't help themselves

behind every memeflag is a Jew
im my years here i am convinced that Any Forumsacks would make better parents that 90% of everyone else
make babies
you'll love it

>then when they grow up they TAKE YOUR JOBS.
I wish this were true but boomers wouldn't allow it and now because nobody can afford having babies... boomers imported every 3rd world shit hole....

Babies dont pay taxes, dont serve in the military, they are literally dragging us down

Clown world is as bad as it is because you nihilistic fuckers don't give a fuck about anything but your next bit of instant gratification.

Why do you hate amerimutts so much?

Attached: dios mio.jpg (2048x2732, 385.65K)

depends on the color of the baby and its parents

>They contribute nothing to the economy
Jewish hands wrote this

Attached: 1626642580463.jpg (250x223, 6.5K)

Attached: 1629794216836.webm (506x594, 256.45K)

No, I don't give a fuck, at least I didn't fuck someone's life up by bringing him/here here just to larp as a 1950s wagecuck.
Are you expecting your kids to fix the crap you should've fixed?

This. Fuck babies.

Seeing cute babies is always a joy. But it's a struggle to lie to nigglet parents that their 9lb turd is cute.