Women are unironically happier when employed and productive members of society

Attached: 1_eNoV1FaGArMh8w2evYYg3Q.jpg (853x479, 59.48K)

Chuck sucks and fucks

Get off your VPN, Canadian

Happy wife is a happy life. If wifey aint happy aint nobody happy.

Fuck this shit I want to be a stay at home mom.

I'd be happier cleaning dishes and feeding my family.

if they are happy why are they complaining and nagging all the time about stupid dumb shit?

????
most people are

Word on the street is they're happier with picnics and a good cuddling with me if they're a moderately attractive White girl

Attached: 1595521246140.webm (720x404, 1.61M)

true though. if you give a woman a job that she's good at, can balance along with motherhood, then she'll be happier than being stuck indoors doing the ironing.

and to you seething Gen Z Doomer who think a woman should be a stay at home mother:
- get gf
- breed 5 white kids into her
- get mortgage
- try paying on just your solo income of $25k
- then talk

women belong int he work place as long as their priority is their kids. same with us dads.

p.s: you're not a dad, don't have small home, or career, or 30 years under the belt yet, so opinion discounted.

>Women are unironically happier when employed and productive members of society

Attached: owl.jpg (225x225, 4.76K)

Women are like dogs, they're happy with whatever. My dog would be stoked to go to work with me but that's not where he belongs.

>be woman
>do bullshit "work" where you spent most of the shift gossiping with ninnies and fucking chad on the broom closet
>wonder why men are so lazy because they don't love working
>petition for migrant workers who appreciate being a slave for Shekelberg
>accuse white male workers of sexual harassment/racism/fucking around the job
>workplace now more sexy because it's full if stinky niggers that are just lazy and stupid as you are
Hooray for women!

>women's feelings are important
Opinion discarded.

Kike lies. Women are happier when they are pregnant at least once a year.

Women are happier at home, sucking on my balls!

Attached: 3609880 - Arknights Siege seberry.png (3000x3500, 3.13M)

incorrect

Women think they are happier when they conform to the fake and gay societal standards propagandized to them by the judeocapitalist system but in reality it makes them miserable and unstable.

>try paying on just your solo income of $25k
but the income is only so bad because women and immigrants

>happiness for the sexes is the same
>men are the truest form of human
>women are happier when they play masculine roles in society
lies, all lies

Wrong. It’s all lies and social pressure that influence women. Before we were married, my wife and I would talk about our future and she was completely against the idea of ever being a stay at home mom. Now she’s pregnant with our first child and heavily considering it without me even bringing it up. The only thing holding her up is what friends/family will say about her not working.

Now show me a poll of women above the age of 35.

Attached: 1648580221127.jpg (912x1024, 74.34K)

Is that why 2 in 3 US women have a diagnosed mental disorder?

then do bitch, and get out of fucking /pol, some of want actually do something else but you give us bad credit you absolute dumb whore with no more aspirations of a wash machine

Attached: download (21).jpg (196x257, 8.68K)