When did you realize the over population narrative was a total scam and myth, Any Forums?

When did you realize the over population narrative was a total scam and myth, Any Forums?

Attached: 601px-US_population_map.png (601x480, 260.03K)

WE
ARE
FULL

FUCK OFF
DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT EVER MOVE TO THE GREEN ZONES
THESE ARE OUR HOMELANDS
WE WILL SHOOT YOU
FUCK OFF BACK TO YOUR URBAN HELL
YOU DESERVE IT

Never fell for that scam. I donated my sperm so ill have lots of offspring in the Twin Cities area.

Looks like sores.

Attached: Sores.png (3675x2350, 666.3K)

I dont believe in overpopulation, but muh population density is irrelevant, cause it doesnt take into account geography. Some areas will never have to much people because they are simply too rocky, dry, hot, cold etc aka not suitable for life.

They want to stuff the world full of niggers.

US population should be cut in half...150 million is plenty. Easily accomplished by sterilization thru viruses and cutting off medical to people over the age of 65.

What are eskimos. Humans have shown for thousands of years that they can adapt to some harsh environments.

Luckily the powers that run this planet are taking action to reduce population.

Attached: interesting.jpg (849x649, 137.91K)

If you shower Somalians with gibs, they'll live in Minnesota and Maine.

Attached: Beautiful clear sky.jpg (1447x970, 226.01K)

That's what they are and new sores appear every day like a disease.

White people don't want to work so they have to bring in brown people to do the heavy lifting. You think white people make your chicken tendies?

Compare trading hubs with where rain falls. Most urban shotholes are desolate prairie niggers without modern irrigation polluting the rivers they feed off for survival. No rain. No high density creatures of the misty corn

sort of. lots of that "Open" land is used for growing the huge amounts of food needed to support the population. Lots of it is owned by indian reservations where they slowly drink themselves to death, and lots of it is also not arable due to desert or mountainous conditions, or straight up irradiated by gubbermint nuclear tests.
The problem is more along the lines of a huge useless eater class also known as niggers.

That's just wrong though. Most of the US food is made in central California lol. Then you got Indiana for corn and Texas for for beef and California again for dairy.

All that green land is farmland. To support more people you would have to cut down all the remaining forests in the country.

It's not.

Attached: land usage.jpg (2300x1484, 370.98K)

But we are overpopulated on this planet. Overpopulated with spics, gooks, niggers, kikes, pooloos, basically everything but Europeans.

Shit, do you really think Bill gates won't sell the food over sea's and let you wankers starve.

Reminds me of how English landowners in Ireland kept exporting potatoes while the Irish starved.

Attached: UN Projections.png (1162x696, 100.16K)