Why is the FBI so incapable of stopping school shootings?

Are they incompetent, or are they complicit? Can’t have it both ways glowniggers: you either suck at your jobs, or you’re working with them.

Attached: F549EC59-2D44-411A-ADA0-E5F7236359E2.jpg (1200x1200, 245.13K)

> Why is FBI so bad at stopping things they organize themselves

they're obviously complicit

This. They obviously want to remove weapons from civilians and make the cattle fight each other as a smokescreen from the deceit before our eyes.

This is what edgelord Any Forums fails to see.

>incapable of stopping school shootings
Why would they stop their own operations?

they organize them dumbass, either that or the CIA does and the fbi does nothing about it

school shootings don't cross state lines so the FBI has no business being involved in them in the first place. local policing is what prevents (or enables in this last case) this kind of crime

The FBI's primary goals are as follows:

1) Cover up the crimes of the parasitic ruling class
2) Persecute political enemies of the parasitic ruling class
3) Groom mentally unstable people into committing domestic terrorism

...and that's pretty much it. "The X-Files" is fiction. Glowniggers aren't good people in real life. The FBI isn't even competent enough to run the drug-smuggling operations of the parasitic ruling class, so the CIA has to handle it.

Attached: image_2022-06-09_113606423.png (460x276, 220.07K)

See, I can buy operations like the Patriot Front being an FBI op, but a full-ass school shooting... IDK. Seems like CIA territory to me.

Attached: agentsbetterthanthisFBI.jpg (612x408, 190.95K)

>school shootings don't cross state lines so the FBI has no business being involved in them in the first place. local policing is what prevents (or enables in this last case) this kind of crime
But they apparently know all the shooters?

CIA is more involved in overthrowing foreign governments, drug smuggling, child-sex-trafficking, and assassinations.

The FBI is just barely competent enough to enter a chat room and convince a schizophrenic to shoot up a school, while getting a few weapons into his hands. The FBI used to also handle blackmail, but now it seems like that's been outsourced to MOSSAD agents like Jeffrey Epstein. Probably the FBI fucked it up at some point, and the operation was handed to more competent third parties.

>while getting a few weapons into his hands.
That is true, didn't the recent shooter have like $1800 rifle w/optics and he was only 18 or something? Definitely rings alarm bells.

Yeah he had more than $5000 worth of gear, which is laughably suspicious for a teen who worked part-time at Wendy's and didn't even have a driver's license.

“Tear up Texas.”

It's really sad too, man. I grew up watching the X-Files and still watch it from time to time. Made me want to be an agent when I was a kid. Now I have nothing but contempt for such a useless, incompetent, fucked up agency.

Attached: 1560954470864.jpg (385x385, 24.15K)

Why doesn't the FBI arrest itself user?

would you stop yourself from getting more money and more control? I mean, I would because I'm not a lizardperson but that's their game.

I think they are neither incompetent nor complicit.
You have 330million burgerlings with easy access to guns.
You are also on a watchlist if you have food for more than 14 days.
There is also certain restrictions, do you sometimes ask big brother google for a heads up?

>Why
Why stop something you organized?

Attached: 1654027969317m.jpg (1024x849, 153.28K)

FBI is focused on copyright, covering up elites sick shit, and monitoring extremist groups deemed important by the current administration. They only do wire taps. Their former agents have a habit of being in contact with mass shooters/unstable kids/young adults.
NSA/CIA are the ones that spy on Americans viva internet and cellphones.

Homeland security is interagency support though only for domestic terrorism and foreign terrorism. Most of the time interagency communication just sucks. This is mostly because they compete with each other for budget

That makes it worse. The purchase of the guns and picking it up from a gun store would mean a 4473 was generated and a background check done. This is a straw purchase.

If we know which FFL it was sent to there may be a video of the person that picked up those guns.

>why
bad for business
corporatization of government shall continue as intended from which constitution intended it
maintain the bankruptcy and human capital at all costs
sentient process incomplete

>Homeland security is interagency support though only for domestic terrorism and foreign terrorism.
DHS is one that is often forgotten about, and they have the best chance (IMO) of being the ones who really bring the hammer to the upcoming revolutionary groups... FBI goes after onsies and twosies to make a big show, but the DHS will be the jackboots.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-09 at 14-41-17 4685.jpg (WEBP Image 1240 × 744 pixels).png (2480x1488, 2.68M)

People in the alphabet agencies are training shooters over the internet. This what happened with the buffalo shooter in discord; although he was a retired FBI agent, it really makes you think how many keep it under wraps until they retire as well.

It's ironic that people in the FBI and other agencies are being asked to regulate themselves on White supremacy. There is literally no sense in gun control when the perpetrators run the system.

They blame Any Forums for spouting an idea that had been on fox news. I have been on Any Forums for years and I see a lot of racist shit, but I don't see replacement theory often.

I am guessing the ultimate goal is to restrict websites like Any Forums and reddit even further until it falls under the patriot act and has to be removed entirely.

is it their job?