Remember that one time they locked down the entire planet for 2 years?

Remember that one time they locked down the entire planet for 2 years?

Attached: 1cf2329b-df26-44bb-8765-5699af6f5420.jpg (400x400, 44.57K)

Coof was killing everyone

Remember that time Any Forumscels said all vaxxies would die?

remember that winter of severe illness and death?

In your imagination? Sorry, but your nightmare 1984 authorization regime is not the entirety of the world. Pretty sure that empire doesn’t exist any longer.

No

That's true, everybody dies.

no you were supposed to forget about it

It's now "Tourist" season in my area (Western Dakotas / WY/ MT). If I were locked in a steak house year round, lost track of time, couldn't see out the windows, and couldn't speak to a soul, I could still tell you that it is definitely tourist season again because in the past 2 weeks, I have seen at least a dozen faggots wearing masks when I go out to eat. I haven't seen a single mask since like October.

>nothing changes about covid
>everything just goes back to normal and is fine

So, why did we do this exactly?

Attached: 1646736005634.jpg (329x345, 14.11K)

Yeah and it was awesome because I could finally do my job without a bunch of fucking normie wagecucks clogging up the roads going to and from their bullshit "jobs". I also made an assload of money during the pandemic. Hope the government does it again.

>Vaxpass is nothing
>Wrecking the world's economy is nothing
>Normalizing mandatory vaccines is nothing
>BLM is nothing
>Looming mass starvation is nothing
>Mass censorship on social media is nothing
>Massacring small business while expanding massive multinationals is nothing
>Locking the masses into 24/7 "I support the current thing and you're evil if you don't" mode is nothing

Attached: 289.jpg (387x461, 21.28K)

Take your meds, schizo.

When did that happen?

I still see faggots wearing masks everywhere? Is the news telling them to do this? I am so confused by normies at this point that they're bordering on another species

>Massacring small businesses

Speak for yourself, faggot. My business thrived during the pandemic. If yours failed, it's because you weren't in the right industry.

yeah, that's like when people get scammed. It's their fault, the dumb fucks.

i was born after the pandemic what was it like? i was told in school it was like a holocaust similar to 9/11

No? I remember bars and concerts being locked down for awhile. People still went to work, the store, outside, parties at others etc.

You guys where actually locked down? Lmao

I unironically believe that too. Scammers wouldn't be able to do what they do if there weren't legions of retards out there to take advantage of.

Is it an old womans fault if a nigger kicks in her window and robs her at knife point?