Ground beef for 3.78/lb

If you aren't shopping at Safeway then you're a fucking moron.
Politics? This is about inflation, and that is the only political issue you should care about.
I also bought a 12 pack of grocery store brand zero cola for $2.50.
A bag of Sara Lee cinnamon raisin bagels for $2.59.
A 5lb bag of russet potatoes for $2.32.
And last week I bought tri-tip for $5.99.
People who pay inflated prices just don't know how to shop.

Attached: Unforeseen+meerkat_07ead1_9271434.jpg (900x675, 135.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/jackkelly/2021/12/14/supermarket-chain-kroger-strips-away-paid-covid-benefits-and-slaps-an-insurance-surcharge-on-unvaccinated-employees/?sh=72e537329883
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Organic ground beef is 4.99/lb at Costco.

the fuck is safeway and costco? i just use kroger cause it's the only place (well, besides walmart but i would never buy meat from there) that has meat

I get NY strip steaks from Safeway for $6.99/lb, and they're awesome.
I pulled some out of the freezer, and I'm gonna have one tonight.

The Kroger stores near me are QFCs, and they are fucking terrible.

QFC is the higher tier Kroger. The lower tiers are places like Ralph's and Smith's (goy grocery chains that they bought out). Kroger is super shitty.

I got a pic for ya and its not that price

Attached: foto_no_exif.jpg (3849x2622, 2.83M)

I know this is kind of a low blow but it's a bit funny that the Poland grocery poster trolling has gone mainstream, and it's America and everywhere.

>cola
>cinnamon raisin bagels
ngmi

There are ways to avoid some inflation but prices are definitely going out of control.

I'm doing okay for myself but I want to do something to make life less shitty for other people like me, without my money getting stolen by grifters or redirected to evil causes. Anyone have charity recommendations or alternatives?

Attached: 1644155566807.jpg (960x679, 121.74K)

Idiot. That the high end shit and its always more expensive.
Ground beef is 4.99 lb at kroger

Attached: Screenshot_20220609-134559_Brave.jpg (720x1600, 328.62K)

Holy fuck I would never pay that.

"Ground beef" and ill never support a company that fired its own for not vaxxing. Fuck krogers. 85% in not the fancy shit and grassfed is the way to go. Enjoy meat glue and whatever else the fuck they throw in.

You stupid mother fucker
kroger didnt fire anyone for not vaxxing
gtfo and go back to rebbit you maroon

Safeway has awesome meat and veggies.
They also have a great bakery.

kroger didn't gaf about vaccines

t. department head at a Kroger in kentucky

My local store did, well fred Myers but same parent company

Here this though

forbes.com/sites/jackkelly/2021/12/14/supermarket-chain-kroger-strips-away-paid-covid-benefits-and-slaps-an-insurance-surcharge-on-unvaccinated-employees/?sh=72e537329883

cool goalpost shift, you lying nigger
thats an insurance premium from blue cross blue shield, and employees were given a waiver for vaccines - nobody was fired for not getting it
Youre a nigger or a kike

Raise your own… city dweller

>krogers
ask me how i know you're black

Yes they did my whole town quit. Then, when they dropped the you have to be vaxxed thing because everyone quit. They made them wear masks. They all quit again. Then they dropped that.

Power to the people

Do none of you gay retards hunt?

Attached: IMG_1013.jpg (1536x2048, 1.54M)

americans only eat cock

No they didnt. Youre a liar. It was corporate policy to offer employees a 100 dollar gift card IF they got vaccinated.
At this point, only 56% of kroger employees, both salaried and union, received one dose.
KYS

lol liar

The only beef you should be eating with frequency is liver. Stick to fish.

This llace really is just 1 bot huh?I referred to it as krogers because thats the parent company of fred Myers. Read a fucking thread before inserting dumb shit
The cheap meat has blocked your mental faculties. I have no reason to lie to a fucking rando on chan. Seems like you have a reason to support krogers...whos really the kike

fred meyers DID NOT require vaccines to remain employed.
you are a liar.
ask me how i know this.

Same for my town,burien. Once the rock is chipped its chipped
>we back down unvaxxed are ok now
Its too fucking late traitors

Jesus man, I get grass-fed local ground beef for cheaper than that.

Attached: 1518456963076.jpg (412x351, 20.86K)