Why was Ireland and Scotland (((colonized))) ???

Born after Carlos V had won the crown of the Holy Roman Empire, William Cecil served the English crown and indulged in: The (((colonization))) of Ireland and Scotland, the appropriation of English monasteries, and the anti-liturgical profanation of Church property and art.

Attached: conquest vs genocide.png (1620x1000, 436.77K)

That is the most forced, contrived meme I've ever seen. Spain, Portugal and the Netherlands had vastly bigger slave trades than us, and long before us.
Anglos always had sound money systems; it was Germans who created this fractional reserve model. Why does the US Constitution state Silver is money?
Anglos were the only major colonial power that actually sent their families to the colonies to populate as Anglos, not just mass rape the local native population.
You're a beneficiary of an Anglo country, you ungrateful cunt.

saged btw

>vastly bigger slave trades than us
PER CAPITA... nigger

Attached: 10.png (485x433, 279.96K)

Scots were the ones who Colonized N Ireland and America, not the ones being colonized

Fuck I meant to reply to OP not first post, its very true though

Scots were colonized by the English, do you even know what happened to Mary, Queen of Scots? Do you know what happened to her people after her death?

You genocided inocent indians. Monster.

Attached: 678765454545.png (830x323, 219.58K)

Reminder that the iddy-biddy arrow going to the USA is the only one that people pretend to give a shit about, primarily because anglos and other north-europeans are the only slave-people that ever really went out of their way to say that it is bad, going so far as to make self-flagillating movies about it, while everyone else just dindu-nuffins about it.

Attached: Map of Slave-Trade.jpg (1203x768, 155.29K)

*slaver-people

do you know what's "per capita"?

How does that figure into anything?

Low IQ trade instead Chinese or Korean

Sage

Spain's creation of Mestizos is a crime against humanity

I'm half Scottish half English and you're talking total shite. Just stop with the cope. Okay we get it, you hate Anglos and will brazenly lie about history to satisfy that hatred.

If by "colonized" we mean, they did what they do to most countries they take over, destroy its unique intellectual elite and cultural elite, and remove all the leaders in power and instate their own puppet leaders.

This is basically how they did it.

There were laws in place preventing Brit colonialists from expanding into Indian territory, but because certain aristocratic elites in Virginia were so oppressive, it forced a lot of Northern Anglos and Ulster-Scots to expand into Indian territory, and they created what is now West Virginia, to escape being forced into that hierarchical slave system that they had in Virginia, which was all owned by the sons of British aristocrats from the SW of England. The Indian deaths are obviously blown up like holohoax numbers, but they were merely in the way of what was a regional rivalry inside of the Bong islands. As always, the root cause is the South of England, and Norfs get the blame while trying to get away from them.

Slavery was forbiden in Spain in the the early 1500s, when was it forbiden there, bong?

Britain abolished slavery before you. And the Dutch brought the first slaves into North America. You, of all people, aren't in a position to talk about this. You produced nothing but slave profits. At least Britain has actually given the world technology...including the technology that keeps half of your country above sea level.

I guess the Muslims that rowed Spain's galleys did that for the fun.

reminds me of this

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-01 at 13-19-02 _pol_ - The Falsification Of European History - Politically Incorrect - 4chan.png (1013x196, 54.66K)