Why are they unaffected by the Great Reset?

Life for blacks like this just seems to continue as normal no matter what agendas are being implemented on the society. You don't see them bitching about rising food costs, food shortages, fuel costs, global sustainability etc. They just seem to live the same way unaffected year after year. Some how these "loss of freedoms" don't seem to impact them in the slightest. These blacks could be living in 2003 still and it would make not the slightest bit of difference to their lifestyles.

Attached: 1e1e6b2c97a6890deec5479c9a110226.jpg (736x854, 99.34K)

Me on the right. Far right.

Niggers have never owned anything

Attached: K-FLEX - Wash Yo Ass (1999).jpg (400x400, 48K)

If they end up in a mud hut, ain't no thang baby. Can't reset a nigger. They live on square one.

Blacks live like animals already, if civilization collapses, they'll go live in the mountains like orcs

Yeah but do you want to live like a nigger?

cuz they off the grid

Attached: 1653731918088.jpg (1080x1350, 148.55K)

Niggers are separate from society

Bro they went from like 20% raised by a single mother to 80% in two generations. Their lifestyle went from mixed to hellish in 50 years and all the other races are trending in that direction.

Wow a bunch of one dollar bills and some twenty's. I'm impressed.

They get food stamps. And steal.

600$ and a Taurus from Academy Sports. Shit is fucking gangster.

If you want an explanation that goes a little deeper than "hurr blacks are animagals :D fugg", it lies in the sheer number of blacks that are involved in the unreported economy/black market economy. Basically, they do so much business using cash to cash transactions that they evade shit loads of taxes. If you're being paid under the table and buying black market stolen goods you've already dodged income + state + local taxes.

This kind of tax dodging is VERY common throughout the U.S. and the absolute #1 reason the government wants to do away with cash entirely and get everyone on easily monitored digital payments.

And have they always been happy? Is the WEF right?

Those boys had a good day trapping and banging. Can you say the same?

Yeah we have something like that here but more with the Muslim immigrant groups than blacks. Pure cash transactions. I've noticed it's mostly non-whites that have cash on them too. Whites will just immediately swipe their card for everything.

Once EBT no longer pays enough for chicken and drank, we'll see racially-prioritized food distribution. They are protected by jujubongo.
As for fuel costs, I've seen this - last year every nigger with a license bought a charger and went nuts. I saw them do donuts and burnouts in intersections like it was no big deal. Lately that's ended completely. They live off credit and gibs, and many are now getting their cars repoed or they can't afford gas. Thank God for small favors.

They bitch constantly you just dont hear it because 99% of them are too retarded to use a computer and too financially incapable to buy.

Leach life. Is the only life they know!
When you have animal with a tick or other parasite on it. No matter how the animal lives doesn't affect the parasite, it's fine till the host dies.

stop coping itt virgins you could learn from their ability to adapt and survive

Not only that, we're not really sure if they're bitching or not. Only a few can translate their ebonics. I've tried to understand their unique dialect on twitter but to no avail

i know i can avoid sales tax and save 10% or more at places like independant auto mechanics and massage therapy.... but what other buisnesses offer cash discounts?