Why do Muslims love sports cars and expensive designer clothing so much?

Why do Muslims love sports cars and expensive designer clothing so much?

Attached: car.jpg (1280x720, 174.98K)

All races do you fucking moron. Sport cars are the ideal car everyone wants. Expensive clothing make you look better.

Imagine you have unlimited money. What will you buy, xbox 2??

They are sheeple, but rich.

>t. nigger

You never see a White guy driving a lambo or a BMW

They don't, just the rich oil oligarchs in these countries. It is the same in Russia or Ukraine. All they do is flex

Ever since I was a kid I wondered why people care so much about fancy cars. The speeding limits are the same… I think it is only logical to get a cheap car

Beaner detected

THE MUSLIM PARTS CAUSES THEM PROBLEMS BECAUSE NEARLY ALL THEIR OIL RICH DEGENERACY IS HARAM IN THE EYES OF ALLAH

Humans just want the best thing they can, from horses and now cars.

Also the prophet didnt want muslims to be extravagant. Saudis should give their money to the poor and needy first

>Expensive clothing make you look better.
Also this is bullshit. You only ever see them wearing expensive clothing covered in tacky logos, they only buy BECAUSE it's expensive. For example, you don't see these rich Muslims wearing Aime Leon Dore, just Supreme and Gucci

If gasoline cost nothing then wouldn't you drive a car that drinks plenty of it?

they have tiny dicks and lots of money

Primitives and retards are impressed by shiny garbage and opulent displays of waste.
In other news.. the sky is blue

they are a material lot
even their afterlife promises them material and carnal fulfillment rather than anything spiritual.

What Mufti Menk video is this from?

A better question is why arabs always look so clueless and out of place. The faggot Saudi kids at my university had lambos and head to toe Gucci but nobody would give them the time of day so they'd all just hang out at the starbucks with no parking downtown. Watching them smash up their fancy whips trying to parallel park them was fucking hilarious.

They look cool and speed limits are for beta cucks.

I've come to find the really expensive ones not worth it, though. Not only are the expensive upfront, they are often not built very well at all (often worse than a standard family sedan) and very expensive to repair and if you put miles on them they depreciate like a rock. All so some jealous faggot can key it in a parking lot. No thanks.

I bought a C5 Corvette, which is somehow dirt cheap in mint condition in America, it's as exotic as I ever care to get and is still somewhat practical. The only real downside is city fuel economy is kind of shit, but only relative to economy cars, it's still fine compared to trucks/SUVs/other sports cars.

What does it mean to give them time of the day?

Arab oil princes never worked a day of their lives. They are eternal boys with billions to spend.

that guy in the pic doesn't even have a lambo

>t.dickbrain
don't be gay

One muslim guy does not represent whole islam
Its like saying why do all Christians like to live in trailers while showing a picture of american trailer trash family

Muslims are the definition of "nigger rich"

>the sky is blue
it's actually not

They are vulgar. Also, OP is vulgar. Vulgar entertainment for the vulgar masses. That's Any Forums

acknowledgment

It's because you're not a normie, we live in a world full of NPC, but you see, we need them so they buy shit for the economy to keep running and that includes these so-called sports cars.

Ok Abdulwahab don't you have some little boys to doodle

They also put value in comfortable interior design, may be a little cheesy but I like it.

Nobody paid them any attention, learn english user

How often does it happen that people key fancy cars?

Sand niggers doing "nigger rich"

>LOOK AT THIS PHOTOGRAPH

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 74.07K)

To be fair, Saudi Arabia is basically just a bunch of highways.

Gas prices are probably next to nothing over there.

The richest of them definitely want something exclusive instead of a ordinary model anyone else can get with enough money

It’s a brown people thing. Not so much dark brown “black” Africans but that slightly caramel coloring with black hair and eyes type of brown.

>Saudis should give their money to the poor and needy first
To be fair I think they do. I read about some shops in Saudi giving away food for free to those who are starving.

Sand niggers.

They have money but no class or taste.

>Why do Muslims love sports cars and expensive designer clothing so much?
Thats a Gucci thawb with a prada wrap

Their warlord prophet liked the finer things in life and they're following his example.

Depends on where you live and how jealous and shitty the people around you are. I saw a webm just the other day of someone throwing a cup of coffee at an NSX on the highway, clearly just out of random jealousy. Jeremy Clarkson said he couldn't park his Ferrari 355 spyder on the street with the top down because people would spit in it.

They're n*gger lite.

You don't have to pay property tax on mobile homes. House fags btfo.

We don't call them sand niggers for no reason

No, hernandez, your mom kept me occupied today

HE ALSO LIKED FUCKING 8 YEAR OLDS ARE YOU IMPLYING THERE IS A SEX TRADE IN SAUDI ARABIA

threads are calligraphy my mashid nasheed brethren

Same reason why gamers put rainbow lights on everything they own

Oil niggers.

There is.

Because they're inbred nomads who lived in tents in the desert a couple generations ago

Sand NIGGERS
Need I say more?

Social status.
Same reason leftists virtue signal on twitter or why niggers wear "bling" and ridiculous shoes.
My biggest gripe with most political ideologies today is that they all refuse to accept that social status is the prime motivator. Pursuit of money and power are only a means to an end. People want money and power so they can convert it into status, and when you understand the pursuit of status as the real object of the profit motive.

>Why do Muslims love sports cars and expensive designer clothing so much?
They're sand niggers.

>It's almost like islam is one big grift