We could ship back all the niggers/spics/other imports and then try the Jews and politicians for war crimes if we just...

We could ship back all the niggers/spics/other imports and then try the Jews and politicians for war crimes if we just got a little organized.

Attached: freedom.jpg (1225x1466, 275.75K)

Yea! And you should win the lottery. Fuck yeah. USA! USA!

we built this country faggot we've got just as much rights to be here as you

>A well regulated Militia
Any random civilian being able to own guns is not a well regulated militia.

>381644074
Poor bait, not giving a (You).

Sorry bro, the 2A isn't negotiable.

>381643734
Trash
Everyone knows what to do

Not if you got here illegally.

Now, I'm still working on my post-civil war doctrine for correcting the idiocy of the two -party system. All immigrants who were here legally before the year 2000 seems to be about right. Those who came later probably should be requested to return to their country of origin or live out their lives neutered and in work camps if they refuse. All H-1b's who became legal should be required to return to their country of origin as the corporations were the source of the crime. All children of violators will have full citizenship but be required to be neutered.

That's about as fair as I can make it. It's just the internal part of a "Never reward breeder politics" policy.

>build this country
>couldn't build a Lego set or develop a written language
Lefties are going to end up getting you shitskins hurt badly. Your blood will be on their hands (what's left of them).

>Shall not be infringed.
Not negotiable. Try it, faggot.

>well regulated militia
Non negotiable.

Didn't you try that with Liberia?

You are dealing with the repercussions of your ancestors being too lazy to pick their own cotton, and too lazy to mow their own lawns. Blame them not us

This is the final redpill. The US was built by inmigrants wether you accept it or not.

Allowing civilians to own WMDs is stupid. I wouldn't trust most politicians with them, let alone civilians.

I could build a bomb big enough to kill 100's of people with 1 trip to the hardware store. Good thing I don't kill people or you'd have to ban bombs.

Attached: 42e.jpg (600x789, 71.84K)

Bombs are banned... without a federal license.

Ohhhh wait.... I guess that means nobody can make or use them or something, right? Wow. Just wow.

But europeans got there illegally. Indians were there first

literally 2+ of those individuals get together and you have a militia you dumb zoomer fuck.

But hear me out, what if we just ban fully semi automatic weapons of war?

Bad idea, really. Why are you singling out American Mudslimes and their smuggled AK-47 now? What did they do to you?