Be armenoid

>be armenoid
>live in constant state of anger from Turks murdering your grandparents
>get schizophrenia out of anger
>put anti-Turkish material in car
>run over and murder innocent European children in retaliation instead of Turks

It's been more than 100 years and Turks have still managed to induce schizophrenia into the minds of most armenoids.

Remarkable.

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 9.41K)

>Turks have still managed to induce schizophrenia into the minds of most armenoids
Türks didn't induce anything. Do you know any arm*nians IRL??

A FUCKING GYPSY

>Local media has reported that the suspect, who has been identified as a German-Armenian man who lives in the city, is co-operating with investigators. However, Ms Giffey cautioned that he has made a series of "confused statements".

>The Berlin state prosecutor said on Thursday that there does not seem to be a terrorism link, and that the man appeared to displaying signs of paranoid schizophrenia.

>Ms Spranger said posters were found in the car used during the attack "in which he expressed views about Turkey", but she refuted an earlier report from Bild that a letter of confession had been found in the car. She said the reasons behind the crash will be investigated in detail by officials.

Xaxaxaxaxaxaxa

Attached: post44 (1).jpg (640x480, 46.55K)

I don't know any jewmenians, no.

There was a psychotic(and crazy hot) Armenian girl on Twitter who spends her days posting about Armenian ''''genocide'''' and Turkey hate. So I definitely believe OP. She wasn't even a full blooded Armenian lol.

Show?

Because people like this attack the weak. Quite simply Europe of current year fosters weakness in spirit, body, and culture now. Turks for all their retardation, foster strength in at least spirit, mind, and will. When Europe rediscovers strength and builds up their will things will change.

Her twitter is banned now. Name : Vicky Sheklian.

Attached: Vicky1.jpg (1536x2048, 396.72K)

Is that Klinger?
Laugh at the man in the dress cuz he’s crazy

kalkti aq

Built for Big Roach Cock.

Attached: Turk kidnaps armenian woman.jpg (913x978, 159.82K)

adam ermeni oldugnu bilmiyordum ama müslüman degil ya hemen ruh hastasi dediler haberlerde terrörist degil

Herif müslüman olsaydı heryere koyardılar manşeti.

pakistanda ne isin var lan

meme flag :^)

Fun fact, GTA was originally developed as a gypsy driving simulator. Working title was "Gypsy Tour Armenia"

i know zero armenians and i have no desire to ever meet one

Kill all these foreigners invading us and murdering us.

hee.
Ee ne var ne yok reis

European Armenians were exterminated a century ago, they killed all white men, including grandfathers and boys, and raped all women and children

New Armenians = genetically they are Turks, they look exactly the same

Several hundred indigenous Armenians were saved only high in the mountains, they are fair-haired and blue-eyed and look like native Caucasians = European Cossacks (who were already exterminated in the war in the Caucasus 30 years ago), but the fact that raped Armenian women gave birth = are no longer considered Armenians

Attached: шумеры.png (2000x1237, 3.09M)