Could it?

npr.org/2022/06/09/1103548231/age-limit-to-purchase-semiautomatic-rifle-21

Attached: chrome_screenshot_1654794864345.png (2048x1743, 389.78K)

SHALL

Attached: ezgif-4-32ad27d4a9.jpg (156x210, 8.48K)

we better raise the voting age too then

And the age of enlistment

on one hand FUCK ALL ZOOMERS but naw, you greasy gun grabbing fucks, i know what you're trying to do

No one has died from voting in America

damn then they better stop kvetching about the "most important election in history ever" then

we could get to 0 gun deaths and 0 drunk driving incidents by blowing up the planet.

would that be a good idea?

>No one has died from voting in America
Are you sure?

Only those over 21 will be allowed to do mass shootings from now on

raising the drinking age didn't reduce crashes. it moved the same amount to a different age group.
I'm tired of all the lying user

Attached: 1654726238331.jpg (1655x1075, 185.42K)

If it werent for the blacks

Attached: 7B2C8D31-C566-49FD-8C04-5B0AFDF1CE0E.jpg (687x483, 90.63K)

But THA INSURRECTION!!!!1!!!?

>Wanting MORE frat boys killing each other over petty drunkoid nonsense
Insanity

> Excessive alcohol use was responsible for more than 140,000 deaths in the United States each year during 2015–2019, or more than 380 deaths per day. These estimates are from the CDC’s Alcohol-Related Disease Impact (ARDI) application, using a new methodology.

> There were a total of 45,222 firearm deaths in the US in 2020, an increase of 14% or 5,155 firearm deaths from 2019.

we should close the bar, restaurant, and grocery store loopholes, require background checks and mandatory waiting periods to purchase alcohol, restrict alcohol containers to single servings (only a drunk needs multiple servings of alcohol), regulate alcohol content to 5% (no one needs a strong drink), pass red flag alcohol laws allowing law enforcement to confiscate alcohol if a person appears intoxicated, and pass alcohol free zones within 100 yards of any government funded facility. think of the children.

gun control is modern prohibition.

>wanting more young men to go off to war & die
insanity
Unless of course you're a kike who loves/needs fresh goyim cannon fodder

The drinking age was up to states alone until CA and NY got involved. Many lowered their ages in response to the 26th amendment lowering the voting age in response to drafts. The federal government blackmailed states with withholding highway funds to get their way. So, raise the draft and voting age back to 21 or higher

Hey I'm not advocating this at all. Eventually they'll be confiscating our butter knives just like the bongs, but here me out for a second. If an 18 year old really needs a gun his father will buy it for him.
>which demographic has fathers
>which demographic doesn't

If you can be drafted for your country then you should be allowed all the rights allowed. Drinking, guns, gambling, smoking, hookers (in certain states), voting, owning property, everything.

When I joined the Army we used to get mad that we could die for our country but not get drunk. Now you cant even smoke on Govt property cause trannies are complaining that smoking in the quad is affecting their health. Lol

Attached: 1475739741134.jpg (1000x800, 60.96K)