Conservative Logic

>RULE OF LAW RULE OF LAW

>YAHHhH A MURDERER WALKED FREE

I was so hoping this man would go to a maximum security prison for life.

Attached: rittenhouse.jpg (275x183, 9.08K)

Yea, whatever. How is the weather, user?

watch the full video of him from multiple angles in the court case you dishonest shill

murder is against the law, killing someone in self defense is not. Kyle Rittenhouse killed someone in self defense and did not murder anyone.

>source: unanimously decided by a jury of his peers

feel free to dilate the rest of your thread in response I shan't be reading any of it

Attached: 1654717467111.png (1152x719, 582.31K)

Yeah. Was defending the city. Even the cops had their headquarters trashed. Anarchy ruled. That's what the 2nd Amendment is all about.

Attached: Notes_220609_123441_9cc.jpg (720x775, 196.91K)

>protecting yourself against rioters with a criminal record is a crimal offense
Leftards logic

Liberals be like
>Donald Trump is a threat to democracy!

Liberals also be like
>Ban guns like I asked if you don’t want judges to be assassinated!

can someone post the two kikes he killed so i can have a chuckle at faggot op's expense?

I mean there shouldn't even be a reason to shoot pantifa faggots on sight

>I was hoping my feelings could over ride facts, truth, and logic, and become reality for everyone else!
That's nice. Now get your ass back in the kitchen and make me a sandwich you worthless whore.

I did, he's a murderer.

You do not get to claim self defense when you provoke the attack

What a fucking idiot

The facts say he's a murderer.

Attached: 1636830453407.png (544x680, 375.77K)

You will weep when CNN and MSNBC and WAPO and NYT and all those assholes on Twatter give him a billion dollars and he's fucking 10/10 supermodels on his million dollar luxury cigarette boat moored in front of his luxury mansion in Bal Harbor Fla.

The facts say hee acted in self defense, and a jury of his peers confirmed it.
Your feelings and emotions do not change this dear.

That's called judical activism and systemic bias.

If he went to prison, he would still be a kissless virgin to this day.

You do not get to claim you were provoked when you go out of your way to chase a man down the street when he tried to get away from you, then cry foul when he reasonably defends himself from you.
Also, giving into to every impulse and trying to kill anyone that annoys you is absolute niggertry. No reasonable person of any race throughout history lets themselves become a slave to their impulses, because they know that it can cost them everything.

Please be bait, because otherwise you have the iq of mayonnaise

LMAO so Binger has the IQ of Mayonnaise?

>just the mob kill you next time you murderous faggot!!1!
No.

Attached: B5BB06E6-37AF-4AA4-B22E-4DCB38B0E0ED.gif (640x360, 3.18M)

He tried to escape as a group of criminals tried to kill him. He was forced to fight for his life and killed a pedo and a rapist.

Attached: 1606124261074.png (526x526, 496.76K)

And the bullshit you just typed is called validation for an opinion based solely on emotion.
You had your shot, and missed. Kyle didn't, deal with it.