I'm from India and I respect all races. Why can't you?

I'm from India and I respect all races. Why can't you?

Attached: AB5.jpg (800x1440, 508.15K)

Because I dont invade other country and make them worse

because your skin is the color of poop and you smell like poop

I respect other races who stay in their country. This doesn't apply to you, because you're in Switzerland getting gibs

>respect all races
>has never dealt with niggers
You’re a suburban white chick who bought some incense, relax.

Indians can't even respect Pakistanis and you're the same fucking race, Ganges-shitting retard.

/thread

>all races
>as long as they are not lower caste

only a fucking parasite lays eggs in a foreign civilization and then pretends to tell them that they don't have a legitimate right to live in their land. Indians in India handle muzzlims appropriately. But the minute you come into my home you become a pozzload. Fuck you, cancer shitskin. I hope the natives here regain their old testosterone ways and deal with you and your brood in an ecologically healthy way.

Lmfao. Liar liar. Your entire culture for thousands of years has been based on a caste system. You're like a fish swimming in water kek.....The last thing you're thinking about is your immersion in the wet stuff. You discriminate against everything you're averted by.

Attached: 222.jpg (1024x851, 97.06K)

>Sudra thinking

What caste are they?

because you're in our countries

>I have a bigger cookie than the other kids and I respect everyone's right to keep their own cookie, why can't you?

toddlers are smarter than you

Attached: 3eufa2evjfh81.jpg (776x906, 134.17K)

You don't and that's the problem.
If you did you wouldn't have the balls to pretend you didn't try to take over Europe and still are.

> races that stay in their country
> american flag
jesus fucking christ americans are really this retarded

proof?

I didn't say anything wrong

>Alexander turned around at the border of India
Can't say I blame him. Saw the shithole that Pakistan is and turned right around

No you don't. You are just lying to get the needful.

Even India let Britain rule because they respected their traditions. Jews respect nobody.