This seems like a new turn

like... i am a gen x boomer and... this is... new.

Attached: EE953C4A-D2A9-4179-9F3A-E8D8D90BE4B8.jpg (828x1036, 369.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tKdcjJoXeEY
banthis.tv/watch?id=6042e0452b9ec530ff1459e2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What are you sliding?

lol??

The FBI is the Communist Democrat Secret Police.

OP is a bot, 100%

i can't honestly even formulate a non-schizo-tier take on this one is all
it's just so fucking brazen

Womp Womp
youtube.com/watch?v=tKdcjJoXeEY

>2 years later
>A month before governor election against Whitmer
>On the eve of J6 show trials

Big think

Attached: 1644059350886.jpg (554x554, 72.32K)

We’re dealing with a government that is beginning to resemble an authoritarian genocidal regime from a third world shithole.

Attached: 2D188075-5795-4F8C-BA7C-54DF4FC5F192.jpg (640x282, 56.81K)

They really are, hopefully somebody with power does something about them. Thats all we can hope for

Yes.
Ironic really.

The FBI was subverted by the communists it tried to eliminate.

>protesting is a crime if your republican
Civil War 2 is super fucking gay

Attached: 1652710780304.png (803x655, 403.5K)

>fight natsies 70 years ago
>70 years later become the natsies
>but blacker and stupider
story of the amerimutt

go back

you are glowing - kys kike
The only way to implement The Great Reset is to arrest all opposition to it, people will not obey so it will get bloody.
Either (((they))) give up their plans, people comply, or violence erupts.

We will purge the GOP until all the biggots are gone. Jan 6 was the last straw. America is a country of freedom, inclusivity and tolerance. If you're not happy about it feel free to move to Russia or China. Enough is enough.

Ha ha. The only way to beat them is to create another department to do the same thing they do and start over funding the shit out of it, gaining the loyalty of the new people. Make sure non of the old guard gets into it. Let the department become the biggest and best funded of the alphabet agencies and let it take over the duties of the CIA/FBI whatever shadow org you're eliminating.
Drumph had his chance and blew it. Space Force is comped. It's over. Just get on board

Amazing growing up stationed on a military base with a dad who potentially would have fought the Cold War and now our own government acts like commies.

>gen x boomer

moronic oxymoron

Beginning? Did you not see them turn DC into Caracas, Venezuela for a few months after the inauguration? Fences, military patrols, political prisoners. We're there, baby.

>Go to the wrong protest
>Go to prison

This is like 20th somthing person now right?

it's okay to be new
you should be chill about it tho

That tears it. He's got my vote!

FBI is also purging conservatives from their ranks. There’s obviously something really bad going on, and everyone involved is a subhuman commie traitor. I just wish it would hurry up and reach its climax. I’m so sick of these faggots.

Attached: zSQGj0.gif (320x240, 1.37M)

i just never thought i'd live to see the day, user. it's just so magnificently and totally and completely and irretrievably fucking fucked lol

Jeremy Brown refused to be an informant for the dirty FBI — They wanted him to be one of their operatives at the Jan. 6 Trump rallies. He refused. Jeremy released audio proof of his conversations with the FBI in December 2020 so they threw him in prison.

banthis.tv/watch?id=6042e0452b9ec530ff1459e2

>people comply
that's what the smart money is banking on.

The U.S. is 31 trillion dollars in debt there's no "new agency" that's going to be formed.

This is only going to get worse and a new country will rise from the ashes.

found a bot

Smart money is on Bitcoin.

Attached: OIP.jpg (334x506, 20.28K)