The miracle of Fatima is terrifying

If Fatima is a valid Marian apparition, then everything conservative and traditionalist Catholics have been teaching regarding the nature of hell is true. Fatima must be studied and understood by all of us.

Fatima is the key to understanding the future and eternity. It should motivate all of us to turn our backs to sin, and sins of the flesh in particular, and make a full and searching confession before receiving communion.

Listen to this talk if you are new to the topic:
>youtube.com/watch?v=cbZuBS9LcEE

Attached: Fatima-Miracle-Sun.jpg (800x413, 49.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/SPmMtSWh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Catholicism is demonic through and through, so I'm not inclined to listen to their disgusting prophecies or pay any attention to their lying signs and wonders.

Protestantism is retarded.

bump

LOL. Few centuries of European history summarized:
"You read the old jewish book differently than me! You must die!"

Attached: what_kind_of_jew.jpg (565x542, 89.92K)

I'm not a protestant, I'm a disciple of Jesus. No religion, just him. I know that's hard to understand for you, but it's available if you want it.

as a freemason can confirm.

> Catholicism is demonic through and through
The third secret of fatima is about this, though rome won't admit that.

Anything is better tha protestants(crentalhada)

a good way to make money off adult affiliates
pastebin.com/SPmMtSWh

omega based I shit down yahwehs throat

final prophecy proclaims the end of the world, there now you know.

go get laid before you die

a slave religion that champions morality for the weak

It needs to be destroyed

Attached: 685755585481.jpg (607x900, 100.08K)

Fatima is the real deal. Just not as you think. Buckle up.

Attached: 1648312017336s.jpg (125x99, 2.67K)

>waaah Christianity is for the weak
>damn ebil Christians kicking our ass and stopping me from worshipping a cum slurping piraye
Larper please off yourself

Go one step further user, beyond the kikery. Be the disciple of one true God. Not some kike. Not someone endorsed by kikes or mudslimes. Just one God. Imagine how the full benevolence/omnipotence feels like. Imagine how a true god would stand neutral and watch all play their hands until the very end. You can still be forgiven.

It's literally a fucking Stain egg shape.

Attached: 20220609_095816.jpg (1280x976, 183.65K)

I'm sorry but I can't stop laughing

Attached: 20220609_103123.jpg (1440x951, 195.67K)

So what should we think?

Pfft. Catholic church is bullshit. A system of hominid control with a few nuggets of spiritual truth thrown in to keep us all off the path of ultimate truth. A system created by an ancient clan of "elites," the 1% of the 1%, in order to control the 99%.

facts

Based and agreed. Never forget the sinner on the cross, it's no excuse to live in the flesh, but it's testament to your point that religiosity itself is not of Jesus Christ.

>literally a pixel
okay schizo, take meds

Wow a supposed miracle of a floating blob in the sky projecting LGBT colors. And three girls witnessed and heard the virgin mary telling them something. And because of that I must be afraid and be an obedient goyim for the light show that appeared in Portugal has told spooky things. I'm 100% sure it's an early form of psyops where the kabals were testing out their technology. Fuck the pedo cult Catholicism and christcuckery. This is how they get to you. Through your emotions and fears they don't want a thinking goyim but an obedient fearful goyim. Fuck the fatima light shows and the 3 secrets it's all psyops!

Attached: 1651581350442.jpg (783x1024, 42.84K)

Literally looks like ufo. Muh miracle.

It's a dot? Even so, point to scripture. Do not bake cakes for the queens of the heavens. Mother mary is simply isis renamed, basillica's are built on pagan ritual sites, the pope smokes dope. Who are you going to follow? Man or Jesus Christ? Jesus Christ trumps religion and dogma. He is Love..

2 Corinthians 11:14

Whst was the last prophecy?

It was a spacecraft

This is the only honest conclusion you can come to. Even my diehard catholic mother realized it can’t be anything else. She still believes in all the tenets of the catholic faith and thinks that after the antichrist/collapse of the church, a new church inspired by Christ will arise that’s gonna be a purer form of Catholicism. But yeah the current institution is not of God, whether you’re “Catholic” or not.

that's because it was a ufo