Call your fucking Congressman niggers

Am I the only user on here that gives a fuck?
Am I the only user here that has the balls to give congressman shit?
Your traitorous government voted to restrict you gun rights today. Oh and 10 "republicans" voted for it too. Vote Trump based MAGA am i right?
All you mother fuckers on here need to call these people and rattle their cage.
Why do you lurk and post here 24/7 and bitch and complain about these people and are not willing to call them and give them shit?
vocaroo.com/14FmLbRQ12KP

Attached: traitors 2.jpg (1170x927, 193.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/14FmLbRQ12KP
vocaroo.com/10qHrXGesokC
bitchute.com/channel/OZz0NpMFYBCD/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

vocaroo.com/14FmLbRQ12KP

(((Congressmen))). Distracting from the fact the entire problem are the psych drugs. At least CCHR is calling for toxicology reports on all mass shooters - why isn’t your (((congressman))) doing that too?

this is what we mean when we ask low iq reps if they read the bill

vocaroo.com/10qHrXGesokC
CALL THEM
Fitzpatrick (202) 225-4276
Gonzolez (202) 225-3876
Jacobs (202) 225–5265
Katko (202) 225-3701
Kinzinger (202) 225-3701
Malliotakis (202) 225-3371
Salazar (cuban cunt) (202) 225-3931
Smith (202) 225-3765
Turner (202) 225-6465
Upton (202) 225-3761

Attached: traitors.jpg (655x900, 74.74K)

Its dead anyway

I admire the energy you have here but don't these calls just lead you to a bot or some intern you can verbally abuse for a few minutes?

Doesnt matter, these faggots need to be called out for their BLATANT hypocrisy.
Now grow a pair and call them or sit here and bitch and complain about how evil the world is under the tyranny of these devils.
If I can do it so can you.
Simply ask
>You sent 4 billion dollars of weapons to ukraine, did you require them to be 18 years of age to receive these weapons?

of course its all interns that answer the phone. but
Ive had some success in rattling the cages of these tyrants.

I called MY representative and HE voted not.
Those other faggots arent MY reps.

call the other ones nigger.
doesnt matter if they are your reps or not

No.
Fuck off faggot. They dont represent me you commie.

Backdoor gun ban that is literally impossible to enforce unless you have state-owned webcams in every room

>buy gun
>get it dirty
>in your own home fixing it/cleaning it
>get raided and thrown in jail
Kek I laugh at the mutts.

Shut up bitch, you are going to hand over your guns and deep throat the officer boot while you do so and give him a $50 tip for his service

>No sir, I have never cleaned my rifle ever.
>Maybe my bullet were just really clean, who know.

lawmakers know this already of taking guns from the law abiding: solid copper flies through my door, walls, their vests, and ultimately their bodies; it doesnt stop until several people are dead forever.
taking guns is a 1pbtid shitpost, but done by a politician.

Attached: 1603942161182.jpg (400x400, 25.16K)

How about post their home addresses instead

>Wants to ban AR-15s
>Also wants me to have the legal ability to build my own full-autos, SBRs, silencers, ect. just to clean a 22LR bolt action
I both love and hate this timeline.

Bruh, I live in California, my congressman probably proposed the damn bill

So what’s the actual text in the bill? The GOA is pretty solid but I don’t believe this

This is genius

Attached: this.is.the.way.gif (480x258, 1.52M)

Unconfirmed bump

Attached: gonzaga's.jpg (300x300, 34.69K)

You will not be alive within ten years time.

this sounds too retarded to be real

They are public figures, so I think it is legal to do so.

i uploaded it to shitchute
bitchute.com/channel/OZz0NpMFYBCD/

Attached: 1542997900838.png (530x678, 465.86K)

Will I still be able to buy cleaning supplies or should I stock up now?

I'm from NC and I've directly spoken to my representative more than once. Helps to be polite and professional in speech.

Remember, Republicans, that the GOP won't kick any of these faggot traitors out of their party and they could. They are villains, even worse than the Democrats because at least the Dems aren't hiding the fact that they hate you. Stop supporting them. Let the floor drop out and we can get a new party or a civil war. There's no other way we can win this.

>
lmao

you retards think voting matters.

1) my congressmen voted against this
2) the bill is in the senate now retards
3) voting is retarded, you'd be better off sending bags of money to the GOA and NRA to pay off senators. You retards don't get how this works do you

Im surprised calling your congressional representatives isn't grounds for immediate apprehension and interment at gitmo.

Attached: 1654654939628m.jpg (976x1024, 81.65K)

Do you know how many times I've called these fucking faggots? They just say ok then fuck you off. Same fucking bullshit with the motherfucking ATF. I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS SHIT! ADHERE TO THE CONSTITUTION OR DIE! .

Attached: th-3536692734.jpg (474x929, 89.11K)

>call your congressman
>expect them to listen to you
I can’t anymore with these troll posts

?????
cleaning
?????
dosent it ruin the gun or something? also how do they keep limiting the 2nd amendment?
americans use to duel people.
does it have anything to do with
>Act of 1871
THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA is the constitution of
the incorporated UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. It operates in an economic
capacity and has been used to fool the People into thinking it governs the
Republic. It does is not! Capitalization is NOT insignificant when one is referring
to a legal document. This seemingly “minor” alteration has had a major impact
on every subsequent generation of Americans. What Congress did by passing
the Act of 1871 was create an entirely new document, a constitution for the
government of the District of Columbia, an INCORPORATED government. This
newly altered Constitution was not intended to benefit the Republic. It benefits
only the corporation of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA and operates entirely
outside the original (organic) Constitution.
Instead of having absolute and unalienable rights guaranteed under the organic
Constitution, we the people now have “relative” rights or privileges. One
example is the Sovereign’s right to travel, which has now been transformed
(under corporate government policy) into a “privilege” that requires citizens to
be licensed. (Passports) By passing the Act of 1871, Congress committed
TREASON against the People who were Sovereign under the grants and decrees
of the Declaration of Independence and the organic Constitution.

>rifles are 5% of all gun murders
>focus on guns is solely on rifles
Why do our elites focus on rifles? Is it because they are scared of being rightfully killed for their corruption and their deliberate sabotage of the public interest?

user, nobody cares. Nobody will do shit. The house is going all in right now passing through every sort of legislation that’s been talked about for decades. Gotta be 21, can’t modify your gun, no high capacity magazines, no “assault” type semi-automatic weapons that are accurate over long range. Next they’ll make restrictions on ammo.

Unlike the rest of this board, I am not so sure this will die in the senate. There are only two dems I can think of that that would be against this. And they just need Romney and somebody else to cuck from
the other side. They can vote on it as a simple majority. Midterms don’t matter, they know how to fix voting.

Once this stuff passes they’ll come after existing gun owners. Those who comply will have to settle for nigger guns. Note that none of these bills will do anything about nigger gun violence.

Mine are all jews so they will continue to ignore me or finally v& me.

voting may not matter but these people are fucking terrified of people calling them out.Trust me it works and would you all quite being a bunch of cowardly faggots and call these people and give them shit?

>Am I the only user here that has the balls to give congressman shit?
You're apparently the only one who thinks you'd actually be able to speak to or otherwise directly communicate with your representative.

This is the most important post in this thread.

>Am I the only user on here that gives a fuck?
you're the only one dumb enough here to think it's going to pass the senate. You are the brainlet meme

>believing its real

Enjoy your "air" rifle

This isn't a spending bill, so it will be subject to the filibuster. There's no way that there are 60 votes for this in the Senate.

youre the only dumb nigger faggot who thinks your representatives voting for gun control is ok because muh senate.
kiill yourself nigger

Enjoy getting your head "aired out".

Yes, stock up on old t shirts, oil, and string. Thats definitely going to disappear...

Based kitty enjoyer

>Gotta be 21
To buy a gun, smoke, or drink, not to join the military or vote. The 2A is a RIGHT, not a privelege like joining a car, so this will lose in court if by some miracle it passes the Senate.

>can’t modify your gun
This is impossible to police

>no high capacity magazines
This is a relative term. 30 is a standard capacity for a Semi Auto Rifle. 100 would be high. On a Sig Sauer p365. 17 is standard, but a 40 round drum mag would be high.

>no “assault” type semi-automatic weapons that are accurate over long range
This depends entirely on the caliber and person shooting

>Once this stuff passes they’ll come after existing gun owners. Those who comply will have to settle for nigger guns. Note that none of these bills will do anything about nigger gun violence.

This part you got correct

Enjoy airing out your hatchet wound, tranny.

We're way past that buddy

No fuck you I don't care about politics. I'm going to check my smoker. Not complying with any of their laws anyway hahaha

Attached: IMG_3942.jpg (4032x3024, 2.51M)

You have a very nice voice

Supreme Court already shut down companies threatening consumers modifying purchased goods.
There's no precedence for denying people the right to their property, unless you're a retard commie.