I heard these Middle East sultan mfers use white ppl in their doner kebabs

Can Any Forums confirm this Hahahaha I hear they were Americans too

Attached: A855EC9C-823F-49EE-9D5A-9A4B3C2BA41A.jpg (175x288, 11.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/charlene-downes-blackpool-murder-kebabs-15343307
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Americans are too fatty for kebab.

thage

Attached: Mike_Tyson_2019_by_Glenn_Francis.jpg (2273x2841, 3.34M)

They get off to degrading western women by shitting on their faces, as teenaged kids of sultans too mind you
Cannibalism wouldn’t be surprising

What you see in the picture is not kebap meat, it is processed prefabricated crap with phosphates. Europeans REALLY need to stop calling this kebap.

Based but their so good

>HAHAHAHAHAHA CANNIBALISM
What the fuck is wrong with third worlders? You're the great satan.

That would be Haram, eating pig is Haram

A kebab store owner in the UK killed some girl and cooked her up in the kebabs. That's all I remember.

Hahahahha that’s so funny but so fucked

No, they use horse meat instead

Cannibalism is perfectly normal. I go around different towns on rare occasions, find me a lonely hooker or perhaps some random kid hanging around smacked out, slit the throats, carve a piece off and bring it home to cook. Depends on the cut, shit usually tastes like chicken. But don’t harvest the flesh near the back or chest. Not healthy.

no, its the döner shops in england doing that

Sick brah
Ok ok yea I thought it was in the us or the uk or something but dam I wonder if those people that bought the food noticed they were probably like this is fire and kept eating anyway lol!!

From back experiences on this site, this shit might actually be real

stop posting

manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/charlene-downes-blackpool-murder-kebabs-15343307

Attached: Screenshot_20220609-101808_Chrome.jpg (1440x2960, 1.08M)

This thread has beem marked as an AI nest. Do not respond or get caught up in their web.

There are no Sultans in the Middle East as there are no legitimate Caliphates in the Middle East.

/thread

americans are more corn syrup than meat at this point so i doubt it

Alpha as fuk. Lol, whites btfo