Say something nice

Attached: 1627047461710.jpg (541x775, 81.81K)

Good effort on the s o y face

>nice
hmmm how about this: im glad he can represent POCs with pride

She's further contributing to the destruction of Star Wars

She’s bleeding useless.

Inb4 N

I can't do it. I've waited over 15 years for a followup to Revenge of the Sith focused on Obi-Wan, but what we got was a bait and switch, and Lucasfilm knows this and is doubling down. I've been in complete disbelief for the past 4 episodes and know how this shit ends...

Attached: 20201012_112912.jpg (4032x1908, 1.73M)

I eat ass.

Would

OOOK OOK EEEK

Attached: 16546829849845.jpg (510x765, 65.3K)

It looks like it can suck a mean dick.

better actor than Uhura

>OOGA BOOGA

I

Was somewhat excited at the alien inquisitor who spun their lightsabers and then he died to this lady in the 2nd episode. All things aside, she is uncompelling as a character and as an actress. So is Leiah and every scene of her outrunning adult assassins haha... what a train wreck.

Shoop da wooop

I bet this one probably does have a bigger dick than I do.

>OOOK OOK EEEK
Average dutchfag asking you to tikkie them for the candy they "gifted" you

she acts like a black woman would, thats why her character is so hated

Blame Kathleen "the force is female" Kennedy.

Attached: 20201127_081849.jpg (4608x2184, 2.66M)

kiriku

DOCTOR OCTAGONAPUS BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Well, there are fatter, dumber niggers than her

Attached: reva the gorilla.png (529x621, 258.15K)

I'm assuming by the context this is something star wars related? Are people triggered that the black people are also baddies now (not counting Darth vader...)?

I will never be a woman

Honestly, her character and the nigger fatigue it inflames is the smallest, least significant issue with the show.

I mean the show is pretty great aside from the token minority characters. but it's kindve funny considering the asian sith dude is wearing what looks like one of picrel

Attached: 81bLvSaRj4L._AC_UL1500_.jpg (1500x1343, 143.45K)

>Are people triggered that the black people are also baddies now
No it's a shitty character from a show that is seemingly breaking canon.

Attached: 20201224_171510.jpg (2627x2184, 1.58M)

>Tell us where the secret shit is, tell us the plans
>I don't know
>Why don't you know
>Cause I'm six?
>TO THE TORTURE CHAMBERS

The writing for ep4 was beyond retarded.

Obiwan holding back millions of tons of water when he has been struggling to even move small metal objects
Bone dry after the doors closed.
Third sister deflecting giant lasers from a fighter when before even a small laser from a gun damaged a massive window holding back the ocean

Attached: 9774g.jpg (496x492, 82.88K)

>breaking canon
welcome to the prequels lol

OOO OOOOGA BOOGA EEE EEE OOOAAA BIX NOOOOD MASSA

It's not great. It's more poorly written garbage that shits on a beloved character

d7de fuxkong nice

It is great. I watched it and enjoyed it. You're opinion is shit and you're jaded to the point of being unable to enjoy anything.

Yeah that little chase scene was ridiculous, almost as bad as the hover scooters in the mandalorian

>DOOT DOOT~

Attached: nigger kramer.webm (960x540, 1.95M)

No

What happened in the prequels, user?

G

>breaks canon
Like every star wars and star trek character did to the lore that came before them?
Shit, KOTR1/2 broke canon so much they became the best iterations of this franchise.

G

OOK OOK EEK EEK

Attached: 1649342512231.jpg (999x688, 679.43K)

Well I guess a nigger was born and somehow that nigger was able to wield the force, and now it's ruining what would otherwise be an S-tier show.

She acted like any black woman would if they had powers. So she actually did a good job.

Attached: New Star Wars.jpg (452x679, 27.15K)