Are female hackers more ethical than male hackers?

She claims she hacked Capital One's bank data to expose vulnerabilities and protect consumers.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10897871/Ex-Amazon-worker-accused-stealing-personal-data-100M-Capital-One-customers-goes-trial.html

Attached: Female Hacker.png (646x827, 466.01K)

>female
Jesus all these slide threads get on my nerves

"hackers"

kek

They died out in the 90s. No hackers exist anymore

It's a legitimate question. The article identifies her as female and makes no mention of transgenderism.

Because mentioning he is biological male will contradict he's a real woman

>female

That's a man

Looks like that guy who played the villain in that recent shit capenigger film Morbius.

You mean 'it'
Don't give that thing any human traits

He tried to hack his gender. And failed.

Holy fuck the "ITS MAAM!!11" dude dyed his hair and became a hacker lmao

how do you goto court for some shit you write on the internet like just close your eyes nigga.
dead babies in the white house.

Attached: 1622040161737.png (710x842, 279.8K)

The guy who said: "it’s morbin time“ ?
Morbius was one of those movies. I have to say that I give that movie 6morbillion out of 10

For once an american is worse than an israeli. Congratulations youre a fucking faggot making retarded threads

>ethical hacking
literally trooned out for big businesses and killed the culture
these massive faggots contributed to glowie globohomo

only autists can find h4ck1ng interesting
it's the most boring shit ever

Fuck off faggot

Troons are terrible hackers. Based nerds on the hand are be feared & could easily fuck up these drag queen faggots

Attached: TrannyBotError.png (1328x658, 134.08K)

That movie really morbed me up. I had to sit down with my friend and smoke a morb afterwards just to process how I felt.

>female
Not even close

>hacked into capital one servers
Not even close.

He worked at amazon as a software engineer for AWS. Capital 1 had customer information stored on AWD. As an employee he had access and simply downloaded their stored data. He didnt hack shit, he stole files from a client and he is going to prison.

Attached: 1654446058074.gif (480x270, 227.9K)

do your employers remove your eyes before they send you here?

It looks like a the tall lanky fag from TFL on Youtube.

kill yourself retard

>js
>hacking
kek

They have built-in systems detection. Anyone who's not authorized in their systems can be caught easily. It's nothing new. The glowniggers have been catching people in the act for years.

I heard her next target is the Daleks

Attached: matt-smith-doctor-who-image-01.jpg (2069x3000, 900.9K)

So, so mentally unwell.

Attached: the tranny.png (1244x512, 596.99K)

It's getting so bad that it's almost worth gassing the tranny freaks before you kikes.

Proving a company has a vulnerability is a old and good thing. However it must be properly handled. You dont exploit the vulnerability more than you have to in the act of proving it. After that the company must be alerted and given a reasonable amount of time to fix it. If they dont the information gets released to force them to do so.

They will sue alot of the time to stop you from talking about it instead of fixing it. There is third party organizations to help with this. A hacker turns the info over to this organization whose whole purpose is to be as difficult to sue as possible. They then keep you anonymous and tell the company what needs to be fixed.

no Captain Crunch