What's going on in Canada?

What's going on in Canada?

Attached: FUrItwhXsAABO79.jpg (843x1124, 139.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/SPmMtSWh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>canada
Nothing, sadly.

And you WILL be happy.

>you WILL answer the door
>you WILL be visited again
>you WILL NOT go outside

this reminds me of the UK tv license shit

Sieg heil leaf faggots are enjoying everything they voted for.

THE QUARENTINE ACT APPLIES TO SICK PEOPLE
READ IT
IF YOU'RE NOT SICK, IT DOES NOT APPLY

>after entering canada
>you must isolate for at least 14 days
the hosers are kissing foreign tourism goodbye, eh?
just in time for the summer traveling season, too
imagine even wanting to visit quebec where the snobby waiter looks down his nose at you for not speaking french
ah hon hon hon

Attached: simpsons french frogs 2.gif (320x160, 982.5K)

I missed a call; because my phone was on silent, and was sent a similar menacing email...

Meanwhile the vaccinated are free to spread covid...

Attached: hurdur.png (564x530, 21.8K)

Dig a pit at your door and put sharp metal rods in the bottom. Make sure you put a “trespass at your own risk” sign up so you can argue it’s their fault for not contacting you beforehand (your phone is off).

you sure? You're suspected to be sick... if not vaccinated. get a covid test on arrival, and another one on day 8... It might apply only to sick people, but its enforced on Covid Dissidents.
If your sick and vaccinated, nobody gives a shit.
this shit is actually making my skin crawl. I feel so depressed having to return to Canada.

authoritarianism
dictatorship
whatever you want to call it.

Kek. Before I was made a prisoner I just gave them fake info and refused all the airport screening and hotel and jumped in a taxi and went home then went directly to a pub with my buddy. Get fucked feds.

Don't want to land myself of a no fly list... ofcourse i'm going to roll over and boot lick.
Traveled through three airports to get here. Everywhere it was perfectly normal. Arriving to Canada resembled a third world police state.
Getting on the flight to Toronto in Warsaw, was like boarding a train in Calcutta. The pajeets swarmed the entrance. It was uncanny.

Attached: IMG_20220606_1513334.jpg (4056x2704, 2.9M)

They're trying to make Canadians go broke so they a) are reliant on the government for more gibs and b) so that housing prices crash 'unexpectedly'

This is a good thing. Canadian tourism will drop to $0 and kill a lot of tour guide, travel agency, outfitter type businesses which will snowball into lots of pissed off people. Those people will no longer be able to live there and poof BC, Quebec and Toronto suddenly become affordable at the expense of the fools who thought tourism generates value.

A fair sacrifice from the Canadian leaders.

>Canadia
Who care ?

Based.

Fuck the Fed’s. So many lampposts…

ofcourse you did. What airport you arrive in?

Attached: IMG-20220606-WA0004.jpg (900x1600, 203.08K)

From 2 years ago. Why are Any Forums incel chuds so dumb?

is that the shitty overpriced asian food place at Pearson?

a good way to make money off adult affiliates
pastebin.com/SPmMtSWh

Looks fake and gay.
Should have health Canada's letter head

Why does the Canadian government require you to answer the door? Can't sick Canadians feel free to listen to loud music with headphones in their homes without having to worry about who's at the door?

no, its the Hiniken bar in Vilnius. Its nice. Yes its a 6 euro pint, but whatever. Left a tip, i'm no scrooge.

Attached: IMG_20220606_0743477[1].jpg (2704x4056, 2.83M)

Because Canadian government persecuted people for their political beliefs.
A double injected person is just as likely to get sick, and spread as uninjected.
It's political persecution. Simple as.
Canada is a police state.

>you sure? You're suspected to be sick... if not vaccinated.
THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS. YOU'RE EITHER SICK OR NOT

YOU DONT HAVE TO TAKE A TEST ON ARRIVAL. THEY HAVE NO RIGHT TO MANDATE YOU PARTAKE IN A MEDICAL PROCEDURE.
Great. Tell us how it went down.

Just waiting to get nuked, I don't care if I die at least the world will be better off without this asshole of a country

They are doing what a government should do it, taking care of the collective instead of the individual. It's your job to go after is better for you as an individual, it's the government job to go after what is better for the population.

Good luck fighting with the government to try to impose your individuality over the collective.

All this shit sounds like excellent reasons to not visit leafistan.

big talk... lets see you go through airport security...
i agree they have no rights, but they will sanction you. you will have to appear in court... it might land you on a no fly list...
It is in violation of our rights... but look at what they did to the truckers. Someone enforced all that shit.
Canada is a dictatorship. It is a police state. It is third world. Get used to it.

Attached: 1643524327333.jpg (960x540, 85.59K)

Yeah, I'm pretty depressed about having to return. Got to stay here until next summer to make it worthwhile. Looking at options, countries where i can get a citizenship with good visa free travel.

Attached: IMG_20211024_1812180.jpg (4056x2704, 2.76M)

>Your name WILL be referred to law enforcement for further follow up
Are memes from Any Forums leaking into reality or canada is a massive shitpost land with a meme flag?

Attached: 1548604767047.jpg (1024x550, 37.02K)