Opinion on Masonry/Freemasons?

I heard the Nazis didn’t like them. Red flag for me. Thinking of going to a meeting and seeing what’s up, cause I miss being a Scout and having some place to go to.

Anyone here a Mason? Is it worth joining?

Attached: IMG_4446.jpg (2058x1456, 182.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ga5gLhGTeiU
youtube.com/watch?v=4cp9O53PXJM&ab_channel=Joxer1875
youtube.com/watch?v=MoNFcFVwO_8&ab_channel=WyvernTheTerrible
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>freemasons
do you know how much your typical mason charges for a basic fireplace refacing? upwards of $6000!

if you think that there is such a thing as a free lunch in life, i got a newsflash for you buttercup, there aint! whether a free lunch or free masonry, you gotta do what i did and pull yourself up by your boot straps and work hard.

It's kabalah for goyim. Stay away.

The original freemasons were on par with gnostics & were based. Sadly, they were infiltrated by kikes a long time ago, which corrupted them.

Maybe they’re still based at the top?

not if you throw them into it right after if you know what im saying

>Anyone here a Mason?
A portion of the glowniggers are probably.

>Is it worth joining?
No, lol.

The acronym of the “G” in Freemasonry, stands for “Gadreel”, which means “builder of God” or “mason of God”, otherwise known as “Azazel”, who was the serpent that beguiled Eve, “to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever”. Gadreel is Saturn, the body from which the alchemical process evolves from; Without the regression into the tomb of Osiris, the nigredo, the putrefaction, Gnosis is unattainable.
The “33” is collegiate to the G: The vertebral column usually consists of 33 bones, evolving from the base to the head of the spine symbolises gnosis. Hence, why the 33rd degree is the highest degree of Freemasonry.

They're shabbos goy who built the temple of Solomon and the synagogue of satan (vatican)

nope they are B'nai B'rith at the top

there are lodges of all kind, some more innocent and others more fucked up.. some are just to have a fraternal circle in your life, others are about power and sex and serving powerful people you dont know about

Typical masonic gatherings resemble a IRL meeting of pol.

Join.
Blue lodge masonry will expose you to the craft and you will determine whether this is for you. Do extra readings on your own of Many P. Hall (recommend) "The Secret Teachings of All Ages". Avoid toxic and stupid lodge politics and be friendly, reliable, and cool with everyone.

Enjoy.

so basically a bunch of shitskinned larpers knitting yarmulkas and donating money to the ADL

Watch forces occultist a ww2 antifreemasonry propaganda film. A french film directed by an ex mason on occupied france probably a nazi sympathizer too. youtu.be/Ga5gLhGTeiU

Attached: images - 2022-06-10T010237.213.jpg (537x374, 58.29K)

>handing free money to 4trans mods

Attached: a4459353701_826a3c120d.jpg (489x400, 97.42K)

There's a lot of conspiracy larp about the Masons because they're "secret". You'll hear the same stuff about other "secret" societies like fraternities, mystical groups, and racial organizations. Nazis, and most Americans, are against "secret" societies, because allowing "secrets" divides the volk. Any society governed by mass ideology has to steer the volk away from competing ideas and social relationships. BTW, in the pre-industrial era, "secret" societies were unnecessary, since the local church fulfilled that role.

Attached: titre-1000x600.jpg (1000x600, 172.89K)

Low iq take.

The issue the nazis had with regular freemasonry was that it was WAY too english with most lodges being associated with UGLE (united grand lodge of england) that was a security issue. No nationalist state could tolerate that under the situation.

Hitler himself was in a clandestine masonic associated society (Thule) which would properly be considered a non conforming lodge.

I’m seriously considering it. A good friend of mine is joining too.

I’m OP btw but my ID is changing because my VPN is being retarded

>Opinion on Masonry/Freemasons?
youtube.com/watch?v=4cp9O53PXJM&ab_channel=Joxer1875
Read the caption under the vidoe

In that film the master mason described that their group is guided by an ancient power that dictates the destiny of a man. When you get to watch the film it is revealed that freemasonry is Jewish in aesthetics, beliefs and design. I believe freemasonry is a club were the master masons (Jews) and their minions of shabbos goyims are trying to achieve an ancient prophecy. What's that prophecy? Could it be to fulfill their desire for a historical sabbath? I don't know.

Cool clip bro

Utter vermin. A parody of Jews, who are bad enough anyway.
Every major organisation in my country is subverted by masons.
Do not join, once you have they don't let you leave.

Laying bricks for money, shaped with some cement in between...for money. I dont care what any of faggots think. Sounds like a comfy job.
You computer nerds can get fucked.

If mankind is to control the world he must be guided by ancient knowledge and secrets. There could be ancient powers that are guiding them. Even in movies and TV shows the heroes and villains are under a certain brotherhood.

Attached: images - 2022-06-10T011424.902.jpg (686x447, 36.49K)

All masons deserve to die and they all go to hell.

What is motivating you to join

avoid schizo opinions on masonry rooted in evangelical Christianity which is based on constant reiterations of satanic panic horseshit and also avoid bullshitters talking about big moolah, men of money and power

Think closer to a fraternity which ancient beliefs, customs, a union before unions were a thing, a bank before banks were a thing,

If you are a chad and are intelligent and understand the esoteric occultism needed to advance to the higher levels and do the necessary rituals then it’s based as fuck. Feels so good being a high level mason. I have a cute Jewish wive now and my bloodline is now of the superior chosen ones and will forever get to rule as elites in our secret club like me.

If you are not rich or bring anything to the table though, you will be kept as a low level free mason, and not respected and used in a false flag or doing low level shit like George Floyd was for example.

this is what I was talking about. These kinds of low iq retard takes. Avoid.

>let me me tell you how fragile and gay I am
The leaf. Jesus fucking christ you guys are embarrassing.

another example of the mental poison which is pumped out of the sewer pipe that is the american consciousness. Avoid.

Agreed. Masons ruined my grandfather solely for not joining their pseudo Jew club.

I wouldnt trust any organization or institution in america right now. They all hate us and seek our destruction. I see no evidence to the contrary. When people start speaking out against whatever the hell is going on, maybe then engage with the world. For now some sort of bizarre deviant sex/death cult has the world in its clutches. Even going to the doctor is extremely dangerous these days. Trust no one. Just keep to yourself. It sucks and it's depressing. But the alternative is doom. I wish it were an exaggeration, but if you are white and male (and not a faggot) you are marked for death and destruction in every arena of your life. Nothing will be spared. Nothing.

fake and extremely gay

Freemasonry = zionist kikery

youtube.com/watch?v=MoNFcFVwO_8&ab_channel=WyvernTheTerrible
i doubt Freemasonry had much power, its more like /pol than you think.
Freemasonry wanted to set themselves apart from unskilled unthinking peoples.
/Pol also see themselves as different to the unthinking normies

It's literally a gentleman's club but with old men and esoterics. You'll either like it or it'll be boring and stupid. I don't mind it, there's no nwo shit going on thats just retards making shit up because they never went to a meeting.

It's really not. You scum do it all the time.
It's why so many criminals walk around at leisure. Their police mates from the lodge keep an eye out for them.

I love the long convincing drawn out spew of shit you just said but you couldn't be farther from the truth. That is not what the G means lmao

That sounds really cool to me, glad to hear that from someone who actually knows about it.

Jews weren't allowed to be masons for most of history. It's rather recent they are allowed in.
your american education is showing as usual.

this and some lodges are more friendly than others like any club.

what did the "masons" do to your papi?