Rare flag thread 2

Post your rare flag and flag collection.
Previous :
>

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-09 183028.png (977x87, 13.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1kHiHwCMyzT0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hm.

I have to go to sleep like bulgaria non. I am tired of arguing on Any Forums too, its been 16 hours.

Attached: 128.png (1062x648, 101.78K)

Reminder that your IP address is just numbers being sent by your computer to another computer and you can simply just make it send other numbers if you're not a retard and know how to use unix

Hey, it's not that bad. I mean, I just listen to music and look at some funny stuff. I get bored of looking at my friends' butts in summer though.
Although, I don't use TikTok, thanks to God.

Damn 16h, good night user.

Very nice bro. Here is a shitty collage of my flags, request freely. Also, if I have a chance, I always try to download something that is representing the country somehow.

Attached: flags.jpg (1534x2890, 746.88K)

What are you trying to say, pseud faggot?

Attached: ug.gif (16x11, 351)

Imagine actually saving these fucking things into a folder and then reposting them. Get a life, you fucking losers. You could be saving rare pepe meme country flags or you could be smelting river iron and impregnating a woman. Do some pushups right now to prove to yourself that you're not as big of a faggot as I'm calling you right now, because otherwise you're a big faggot.

I HATE NIGGERS

Attached: pure_bread.jpg (888x960, 91.76K)

I'll try to post here next time I go to Dushanbe.

To each their own, fuck off this thread if you're unhappy with people having a life.

It means the next rare flag that calls you a faggot it probably going to be me. TCP/IP is NOT fucking complicated and someone can write a stack in like an hour if you know what's going on. If you run a server that does any actual traffic, it is pretty easy to have it send numbers to Any Forums's servers saying that it's not where it's from. IP spoofing is babby shit my dude. It's a fucking computer. You can make it do anything with numbers that you can imagine; it's a goddamn Turing machine.

I have rare memeflag variations, and none of them are the ones made on reddit.

Attached: dazu9qx-4f5a8bec-7466-451f-b9d2-63c246070679.png (1605x804, 37.19K)

156 flags

Attached: Skjermbilde 2022-06-09 185211.png (1341x748, 129.14K)

That will be very based, thanks bro.

But user, I'm a phd student and I'm married. Why can't I have some fun? Or are you saying that you are trying so hard in life that you have no time for fun? Come on, that's lame.

Dude fuck you, fuck The Troubles, fuck pubs, fuck your gay ass folk music, fuck riverdance, fuck Catholicism, fuck potatoes, fuck kilts, fuck the Blarney Stone, and fuck you, you mick inbred briton rape baby cunt

>muh spoofed IPs
So what? Rare flags aren't spoofed IPs

You are Sisyphus imagining himself to be happy.

Check those digits...

Attached: 1652418763784.jpg (713x712, 35.62K)

yeah cool now fuck off, bot

I wish I was a bot, then I wouldn't have so much existential dread. But you, you pucking potato nigger bitch, first you were England's bitch forever, now you're just bitches. Your language is stupid and corned beef is disgusting, kilts are dresses and you guys are gay, eat shit paddy

I love french.

Why would I smelt river iron? I’ve got literal tons of hematite just sitting on top of the soil looking all red and pretty, why should I care about your bog iron fantasies? Out in the west we don’t need to larp, you go play caveman, let me have my flags.

Ironic how you are calling out people for collecting flags here while all you do is bitch about "muh existential dread" here like you discovered philosophy for the first time. Very American of you.

Attached: Screenshot_268.jpg (1505x1074, 178.76K)

Hey dipshit, wanna know where around the Rogue River or out near Ashland, OR where you can go get uranium ore? Wanna know a cheap way to turn it into Uranium Hexaflouride? Fucking pleb

Whish I could return you the favor but I don't see your flag.

Listen you fucking wop goombah greaseball moolie eggplant spaghetti nigger faggot, nobody asked your opinion

Just ignore this faggot and don't give this bot any (you) he's here to derail the thread, another glownigger bot.

Based frenchie. I'm a bit anemic at the moment so sorry if I sound dumb. voca.ro/1kHiHwCMyzT0

you don't have to, you probably wouldn't have much to say anyway.

Iconic, that in one thread everybody gangs up on you, literaly same happening to me atm.

You are actually right. I got sidetracked for a moment. You are the most decent french person I've met online.

Attached: saint_kitts_and_nevis.jpg (1019x146, 39.43K)

Look if I was a bot whoever programmed the neural network should just be taken out and shot. If I was a glowie, I'd get paid. I'm not even Jewish. Shit, why am I doing this? Fuck you Ireland is gay

Yeah you're not obliged don't worry.

Where are you getting ganged up? I can lay a helping hand if I have time, mine's running out.

Ah sucks to have that shit, may the Falklands be yours lmao