California bros explain yourselves...

California bros explain yourselves. What the actual fuck are whites the ones trying to push progressive candidates while non whites have to be the smart ones and bail you fuckers out. This happened with the school board too

Attached: AE80454D-AE13-45E9-9B4A-82EAEAC44296.jpg (750x744, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/SPmMtSWh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

White Democrats don't care about nonwhites...they just hate the white race.

The white people who vote for this don't have to live with it because they aren't surrounded by criminals (nonwhites) and send their children to private schools.

>whites live in areas with low crime and love to virtue signal
>minorities live in areas dealing with nogs and druggies
>minorities are pissed at the terrorist's child releasing criminals back into their neighborhoods
Any other questions?

Pathological altruism, I reckon.

How the fuck do we fix this or capitalize on this? Do we try to bring minorities into right wing circles or try and slap some sense into this white traitors

>voting
you do realize it's fake polls and incoming fraud speaking there?

This. They don't see the consequences of their vote.

Nope, check the date. The cumbag was recalled.

Probably both. Realistically the area's gonna still be fairly far left, but people are starting to realize the consequences of the ACAB/soft-on-crime approach on policing. Most people in SF who are lefties do want the best for others, they're just fucking stupid and too idealistic to realize that there are those who would exploit their soft-heartedness for their own gains.

Every place on earth where women have been given political power, we see their biologically-driven compassion dilute logic and reason. It destroys civilization and, though it starts in progressive, liberal neighborhoods, it will metastasize...we see this in Japan, today.

Attached: 4FB24D15-8633-42D3-BE74-1FA689B2447C.jpg (720x721, 49.8K)

(((White liberals)))

Those whites like to fuck children
and you need a very destabilized environment to create surplus of at risk and rapable children, and an even more destabilized environment to get willing cunny (final form, like in NYC)

Idk, I just voted all the republican candidates
This state is a shit hole, I'm gonna move out of here in the next year

America first did the whole anti women crusade and they ended up a bunch of spergs. The other option is to go full Middle East as they’re the only group of nations that have reversed this rot. Specifically Iraq and Iran

My man, go read The Assemblywomen.

I vote all dem, just to #Accelerate
I'm moving out to Texas soon

Bingo. I drive around Minneapolis and the ones most feverishly devoted to the secular Current Thing religion are neighborhoods that are basically exclusively white upper class libs. They all have these "All Are Welcome Here" signs in their yard but would not hesitate to call the cops if some niggers showed up in their neighborhoods.

Literally every race in the world is based except White people

a good way to earn money off adult affiliates
pastebin.com/SPmMtSWh

Now that you mention it I used to be super fucking racist. Before I moved to a more white part of town. I'm seriously half as racist I used to be, i thought maybe I was growing up. But naw, just no niggers around to keep my racist fire burning. Oh well.

Because narcissism is about pretending to be a good person, it’s not about actually being a good person.