Will you be watching?

Attached: 89692302-6548-4620-9CD6-A5FC031A19CD.png (3000x3000, 325.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4dxZCfEjL7U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Unreal. They are hyping it so much at this point.

I have a colonoscopy scheduled so no

Sure. When is it and where can I watch?

Na, ill catch clips and hot takes on line.

Fuck no.

I bet they're going to stage some glow-op live on air and pin it on the right.

They have nothing else, they know 70%+ of the country hates them.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4dxZCfEjL7U

nope

Attached: 1629990893406.jpg (1500x1000, 253.42K)

checked
watching what?

I can't, this was worse than the holocaust and I can't handle that much violence.

adam schiff procured a great script, and lots of big name celebrities to come read it

Attached: a rather jewish state of affairs.jpg (1967x1960, 2.14M)

I can't take this reality anymore

Attached: 1654634394161.gif (215x220, 1.85M)

Why bother? redditors will get on Any Forums and tell us all about it with their shitty slanted opinion later.

absolutely nothing happened on jan 6 aside from some grannies waving flags and a guy stealing a lictern. this is a soviet show trial.

I'm sure you didn't meant to downplay the Capitol insurrection, but I'm going to use your posts as a jumping off point for a response to the broader BLM comparisons the terrorists are making to try and downplay the fact they committed a straight up attack on the U.S. on the 6th.

"BLM guys" did not "set things on fire". Some people used the cover of BLM protests to loot. Likewise, it seems like the insurrection at the Capitol was a large group of far-right protestors with some particularly dangerous militants using them as cover to get inside.

The key differences are that:

The clowns in D.C. were protesting to overturn a democratically elected government because they've been brainwashed by Fox News pundits and republicans opportunistically telling them lies and social media indoctrinating them into a demented cult while BLM was protesting against the constant, well-documented murder of minorities by police. There's no equivalence in purpose.

BLM protests resulted in some federal property damage like tagging and a few broken windows. The insurrection was an armed takeover of the seat of the U.S. government that left several people dead, resulted in a breach of national security information and put lawmakers, including a substantial portion of the line of succession, in direct and serious danger. There's no equivalence in methodology.

There is NO equivalence between the deadly insurrection and BLM protests. None. That's a straight up lie spread by the terrorists and their sympathizers to try and downplay and excuse away a straight-up attack on the U.S. Capitol building in an attempted coup. If it had just been jackasses milling around waving their white supremacist flags and shouting lies about the election before going home, it would have been a protest. A stupid protest of stupid people based on stupid lies, but a protest none-the-less.

and interrupt my Tucc Tiem? fuck no.

>attack

You gotta be fucking kidding me.

What would have happened if Oence got in the car?

I heard they are going to publically execute Trump. they're gonna pull him onto the front yard of the Capitol and put a bullet in his head
then they'll rape his kids too

No because I don't watch the talmudvision
Death to ZOG

uh oh that’s pretty andy semite and very problematic

there was no 'insurrection', it was an open house given that barriers were removed and doors were opened for teh public to enter. the election was stolen and 99,9% of the people there were protesting peacefully. NO ONE was armed except feds who shot a protestor. you're a lying piece of shit.

FPBP
Ratings for this will be so embarrassingly small, I can't wait for the seethe.

Based pseudo-Texas flag user.

This.

Especially considering the holocaust didn't happen -- unless you're talking about the genocide committed by Churchill, Stalin, and American presidents against the German

Unironically, Hitler did nothing wrong.

lmaooooo is this real????
>pacific protest of republican boomers lasting few hours before they get hungry and go to the restaurant/visit DC
>get turned by kikes/talmudvision into a supposed bloody coup attempt where evil nadzis tried to seize power and massacre all our politicians, heralds of democracy and happiness
How many layers of clownery are we on?
Is the plan to publicly execute every boomer who was there this day?
Will the kikes loving, coward RINOniggers + Drumpf step in and protect their voter base, or will they once again betray them and throw them under the bus as they are so good for?