I will not get a job

I will not get a job
I will not move out of my parents house
I will not work for shekelstein

Attached: b0e.jpg (656x679, 30.74K)

Leave your country, at least find a better life somewhere.

Do you have unpleasant emotions that you are unable to controll?

simple as

incredibly based

Attached: 6D357342-85E8-41C9-9033-7B90642B2871.png (860x1038, 946.46K)

just sadness at the thought of all the wagies grinding for a few measly sheckles

You will have to move out one day nigger tits. And if you don't work you will be forced to take some shitty social housing amongst disgusting fuckingg foreigns. So it's your choice.

based, my mom is showing alzheimer symptoms and it would be retarded as fuck to abandon my family for a stupid studio apartment. stay with your family as long as you can anons, before they go.

Attached: 84636883.jpg (405x720, 41.48K)

>shitty social housing amongst disgusting fuckingg foreigns
sounds comfy desu

It isn't

better than getting a job at least

you're a little fag that still lives with mummy and daddy though so you don't know. What about when you meet a girl and have to bring her back to your dingy flat, or when you want to start a family and your child has to walk through piss ridden communal areas, or you want to have a pet, or save for a holiday/new car etc? Learn a skill and get a job. Don't be a nigger

don't like girls
don't like pets
don't want a car or a holiday
lol
now get back to work so you can pay for my flat!

When you ascend from materialism a job is pointless.

Oh. Just man up then, son

Holy based

I wish to do none of those things.
What now, consoomer.

OP sama

Attached: 1634571890161.jpg (1078x594, 304.13K)

The eternal wagie cries out in pain as he striked you, lmao.

>roll thru hood
>see niggers hanging out on porches/stoops
>middle of day, already fucked up
>earning that porch monkey name
>realize op is aspiring to be a dead beat nigger
In all seriousness, I feel bad for your parents. I couldn't imagine raising a son to adulthood, but never seeing him become a man. I'm sure your parents blame themselves, and rightfully so, but at some point you have accept what you're working with. In this instance, OP is nothing more than a lazy nigger, and oblivious enough to brag about it.

What happens when your folks pass? How will you pay for property taxes

by not paying for them

Won't the Queen exile you to the Australian penal colonies if you don't pay taxes?

Good advice.

What is happening in the west is that whites work so niggers and subhumans can loaf around all day.

We should be having it the opposite way but whites are so cucked even if they had slaves they would cry wayssis

Thirld worlders do not have this problem. Muslims consider working as below them and something the kaffirs do. Same as jews.

The white race deserves to be wiped out since it has the slave mentality so deeply ingrained in them.

A toast to everyone with good relations to their parents/family.

It's ok to work for your society if your society is white only. not to pay for lazy mudmen.

You don't want to do them, YET. You 100% will want to do them in the future. Planning now stops you living a shit life down the road. take my advice or leave it. I don't really care

Get BACK to work

>when you meet a girl
As if these type of fags actually talked to women kek