I'm pretty sure this all ends with dead politicians

When the economy is crashing and the politicians want to talk about trannies people tend to get just a little bit pissed off.
Some of those people will be former middle class homeless.
Can you imagine just how fucking livid millions of people are going to be?
When they lose their home?
When they can't send their kids to college?
When they lose their job and can't afford food?
Maybe this is what is really meant by the great reset: the entire US ruling class executed Pol Pot style.

Attached: Hero.jpg (1024x975, 367.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/dWBlMka4EWq6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

relevant and based video:
bitchute.com/video/dWBlMka4EWq6/

Its just a matter of getting normies used to the idea.

Attached: 1650643424527.jpg (1024x749, 137.76K)

>glow

>Stating the obvious=glownigger
Politicians are mostly fucking worthless if you haven't noticed, they will take huge bribes to sell out their neighbors and communities. Saying that there will be consequences for that doesn't equate to someone being a glowie.

fuck off faggot, keep doing nothing as each inch goes deeper into your ass. If everyone were on board it would even be illegal

KYS, faggot.

Politicians have sold out Africans they've sold out Europeans they've sold their own pathetic souls for a few million shekels. Meanwhile Israel is the worthless parasites biggest concern. Zionists are fucking retards, particularly the non jewish ones.

Attached: 20220608_204530.jpg (561x387, 192.18K)

You won't do shit ever, lmao!
Shut the fuck up you faggot ass glow nigger piece of shit.

Who else will the masses blame when they go hungry?

It will happen. It has always happened. Nations fall, it’s inevitable. Those in positions of power are crying because they know it will happen. They know there is nothing they can do to protect themselves from the cycle. They are desperate. They worked so hard to try and engineer a system that would not succumb to the cycle of times. They tried to build Babylon. They disregarded the myth of the tower like they disregard genitals as a sign of gender. Their philosophy is to try to change the world. They don’t understand that the world cannot change. That what will we experience came to each and every global society before. They cannot accept the mythology as truth, and that is why they will die the second death screaming in the lake of fire.

What kind of pathetic reverse psychology cope is this? Politicians are fucking retards in the United States just in general. And not only the politicians, but unfortunately too many of the people. Shit is going to "pop off" regardless as is a natural progression of having fuckimg morons teaching people how to think and feel about things. America has become effeminate to a large degree and you are better off not respecting the anti-European or anti-white ruling class. If you pay your respect to this retarded establishment then you deserve the hell you live in.

Attached: 1652463122349.jpg (750x758, 74.42K)

2 more weeks!!!
We just have to wait for the steeple to wake up!!!
me?
No I won't do shit.
But im sure everyone else will and I'll just be at home and watch and laugh. =]

It probably will end with dead politicians.

Your posts and pics don't make any sense.

Can we conclude that you had to use the N word?

Do you have no self awareness you retarded glow poster?
Lmao!
Seriously
Are you okay? Very low quality glowpostsing.

It's already happening fren.
It is inevitable. *Thanos snap*
:^)

i wonder if there used to be television and video games thousands of years ago? based ones like frasier. or prophetic games like legend of zelda or metal gear solid. i need answers. i want to know about ancient sitcoms

Cringe

Attached: 7tmp8726diw41.jpg (1280x720, 108.23K)

>Stating the obvious is glow posting.
Goddamn it user. You must be a bot. Or at least I would hope, because encountering people this daft is a serious fucking drag.

Attached: 1654604030666m.jpg (1024x538, 63.72K)

Nobody has to do shit. Just wait for the water to turn bad. Shit will happen on its own.

If you see a politician in public:
>1. shit in your hand
>2. throw it in their face
Tune in next week for more tips!

Trust the plan, part 2 chapter 2
Act 2
=]
2 more weeks

What part of that was wrong though? Refute what he said instead of repeating yourself like a robot

Why yes, yes you do.

still waiting

Attached: 1650850666627.jpg (356x349, 29.08K)

Thank you Mr ideas guy. Your ideas are so clever and smart,
It's a shame you won't do shit yourself ever and instead glowpost on Any Forums hoping sebody else will do it.
What a shame. =[

>cringe
are you a 12 yr old girl? my little sister and her friends say that shit all the time.

>1PBTID
>directing from the truth
more likely that you are the fed

It's a fed attempting "deradicalization" lol, start fedposting about hurting innocent people and these same faggots would be on here cheering you on, fuck them to hell.

You will feel differently when the storm hits you.

After the politicians are gone I'm pretty sure the niggers are next.

>my little sister and her friends say that shit all the time.
You must be really cringe and pathetic then. Awwwww. So sad. Are you fat and do you get bullied often? Don't. Other answering, I think I already know.

Go back, faggot.

damn i wish that were me

The only semi-effective tactic the glowniggers have left is accusing everybody of being a glownigger so people will be afraid to organize. Even this will soon lose its effectiveness as the economic climate continues to worsen and the political problems become harder for the average person to deny.

yeah, you type like a young female. which you are not, therefor you must be a retarded faggot. you're an easy read, that's for sure. even if you make very little sense.

it is you, though

Yeah could be, I think its fairly self evident that people will blame the politicians when the inflation reaches a point and people start going hungry, there is serious seething already in many countries just because of 50% increase in fuel prices and I dont think they will be able to stop the inflation, who else would the masses blame? Not advocating for violence ofcourse but thats just how it is

Yall don't so shit though. It's just glow posting till the end of time,
Nobody is afraid of you.
Niggers are the only ones who ever do shit, more likely they would be the ones to rise to action,
They would kill white people to steal their supplies first, then they will go for politicians after. But politicians will be in hiding by then. Safe and sound.

No. You are a dumbass libshit. You shitposting on here and saying what it is you are saying just comes across as a massive cope. Killing random citizens and children isn't the same thing as killing worthless puppet politicians. The politicians we have today do seem to be mostly doing it to themselves. They are self destructing and they just need a little more push in the direction that they are already going. Are you underage?

Attached: 1654544647622m.jpg (1024x533, 119.33K)

will you two just fuck already?

He couldn't handle my power level user.

Attached: 1614245838660.gif (1400x1200, 1.97M)

The only people I accuse of being glowniggers are people who go here trying to tell other people to so shit,
Those pussies that come here saying "people will do this", "people should do this thing"
That's literally as bright as the glowniggering can get,
You all need to do it your fucking self or fuck off.