Canadian Future and Revolution

So really, I want to know, how do we get back to a point where we mobilze the support of most men in this country for revolution? The way I see it, our very survival hinges on being able to evolve from our current government into a Constitutional Republic or some form of this? During the trucker convoy, the momentum and angst was on our side but Trudeau killed all momentum and calculated correctly that we wouldn't fight back? Are we truly doomed to a slow decay and our future is nothing more than a liberal elites brown hell hole? The backbone of men must be stronger, how do we change the direction of this country and go into full revolution?

Attached: IMG_0701.jpg (5184x3456, 2.44M)

The time was during the alt-right years, that chance is gone. People didn’t want to believe and now it’s too late for salvation.

Canada is about as fucked as any other Western Nation.
USA, UK, Canada, France, Germany, Sweden, Australia will be the first to truly become "post-Western" in which not only does the government not embody an anti-Wester/anti-white body, but the population demographics will also be non-white and actively hostile to White people and Western culture/history.

For these countries this reality is only a couple decades away.
Other countries will follow shortly after.
Spain, Netherlands, Denmark, Italy.

I truly believe the only chance for Western people to survive is by fragmented resistance within North America and Europe.

I think if there is every a struggle initiated by Western people against tyranny and their erasure, it will be pocketed. Such as Eastern Germany vs. Western. North UK vs. South.
SE and Midwest US vs. Coastal regions. And so on.

Attached: 186e883775421eb0caea6850360e05b7.jpg (1095x730, 88.55K)

The best way to fight against cucknadia is by leaving. I left that shithole and now pay 300 dollars for a nice apartment abroad. In 3 months I'll be in East Africa doing the same thing. Fuck Canada. It's a shithole.
>Mfw I work online
>Mfw the government still sends me checks for being low income (I'm not. I just lie and claim I make zero)
>Mfw I lived for 2 years on COVID checks
I have absolutely NO desire to ever return. The more I can fuck over cucknadian government the better.

Attached: images (26).jpg (250x173, 6.63K)

Canada is finished. Even if Justin was shot tomorrow all the brain dead retards here will just want the same policy's and laws anyway.

The thing is, I have heritage here, right from the start, going back 400 years. Im getting married here soon and we are planning to start a family. Now even if I didn't have this is still want to stay and not abandon what my forefathers built. I don't have the build and character to just give up and run away, I am a builder and fighter.

I know there are many here just like me, I want to fight here and take back my country. We need to shift the propoganda, we need to start to formulate ways to change this country for the better. Why would I leave when I know that Canada will soon be going through its own revolution finally. Our time is now, it's not the time to run, but to fight.

Attached: IMG_20220607_125252203.jpg (4160x3120, 2.49M)

>If you leave Canada, you win.

Attached: 1600886887365.jpg (800x800, 273.02K)

This we are an economic zone not a nation

priorities
>decentralized lines of communication and messaging
>tik tok and boomerbook memes were wildly successful
>on ground live streaming was a GAME CHANGER

it's communication and messaging, everything else hinges on this
this is the greatest single obstacle
the amount of normies who got their convoy info from cbc is incredible, until this monopoly of information and narrative formation is challenged, it will be very difficult

Attached: 1643817131485.jpg (640x656, 100.59K)

Too many cowards who have left, but this is for the best as we need only strong men for what's coming, this is OP phone posting now .

Attached: IMG_20220604_170350562.jpg (4160x3120, 2.59M)

First off, we’ve gotta get the youth of our nation to pull the peepers out of their mouths and stop hacking off their genitalia and playing Tea Party ! Then we have to get the liberal voters to remove their tongues from Buss’n Jussn Trudeau’s sphincter! After that, we have to ensure that no more obese truck drivers go down to honk at our nation’s capital! After that, we need to stop mass immigration, because this country already has enough Asians breathing in all the good air and enough Punjabis refusing to wear anti perspirant and stinking our god damn gyms ! I’m sick and tired of the sizzling wok and curry shart Hijinks !

We need to start fucking women !

Need more livestreamers. People like Ottawalks, Travelfun69, Portland Andy, ZOT, and a few others were all instrumental in getting our message out. Mainstream media had us completely blacked out but we were reaching worldwide audiences.

I live in Hamilton. I suggest making friends locally, do not talk about anything online. You have to realize people will hate us until they don't. It will change just like that, as soon as people feel comfortable voicing their opinions again.

What about encrypted apps like signal?
Stones throw from Hammer myself.

Your goals are laudable and your ideals respectable but you underestimate the level of fucked that we are. Even if there was revolution, if there was total overhaul of the social conscience, it is too late to salvage “Canada” because “Canada” is a myth. A disjointed diaspora thinly dispersed across millions of square miles. There’s is no unifying identity that binds it’s people, no shared history, no shared vision of the future. You’d think balkanization is the likely path but that will never happen here, the east will never let the west leave with their resources. Canadas history is the guide for its future, and that is an apathetic people too afraid of something as uncertain as freedom, doomed to slowly atrophy into irrelevancy, as if it wasn’t irrelevant enough to start.
I’m not gonna stand in the way of your revolution but I’m not waiting around watching my quality of life diminish by the day. Life is short and the nations of man are of no concern to me.

Ohh and they had to invoke the emergency act and use PSYOPS on us, which no other country went as far as doing, they were genuinely scared. And this site is totally comped now so I suggest not talking about anything real that relates to canada and our movement on here anymore.

revolutions happen in 2 situations, 1. when the orders are given for it to happen (99% of them), 2. when the top percent steals so much wealth from the NPC horde that they can't live anymore and they start eating the rich because of literal starvation.
there is no inbetween. you need to get a lot poorer for it to happen.a LOT poorer. i'm talking inability to go to sleep without an empty stomach. and scenario 1 won't happen because you are the must submissive cuck country on the planet and you 100% deserve trudeau as your archetype and representative. there is no need for your leaders to stage revolutions, you're docile enough as is

Yes. People need to stop trying to save Canada and start seceding. Canada isn't a nation, it's an empire. And it's an empire run by retards for retards, so it deserves to collapse into a collection of real nations.

How can Western rednecks and urban bug-people in Toronto ever get along in the same country? It's retarded.

Who cares about Canada? Even me, a white man who has roots in Canada back to 1700s doesn't give a single fuck anymore. Me > country. Fuck you

agreed user - I think we need to form a network of grassroots civil society that starts to creates structures for things: streaming/chatting/networking/jobs/cultural events etc

I think there are many people who think similarly
almost think we should meme some ways that people can signal to each other in public
>can flag in window
>light in window
>wrist band
>car sticker

maybe we need to make a convoy merch store and sell sweet memes to raise awareness

Attached: honk 63.jpg (1140x765, 154.77K)

>the east will never let the west leave with their resources.

How would they stop it?

Canada isn't the US. Neither the military nor the RCMP can meet their recruitment goals.

Trudeau doesn't have anywhere near enough thugs to hold the country together if the people decide to split it up. Currently they're too cucked to do that, but it could easily change.