A M E R I C A

Why does the federal goverment hate the people so much?
Why do they have to brainwash the population?
Why is dissent culled at every turn?

Attached: 20220607_135704.jpg (646x844, 255.92K)

The US fed and those who populate those office currently are all in on globohomo and forcing it on everyone because they think they know better.

Jews hate whites, the majority of the US has historically been white, Jews want to kill the majority.

Hollywood must ban guns from tv and movies.

fuck this creep

It’s the Reptilians.

>because they think they know better.
because they fear the consequences of their crimes against a superior race.

their boss is satan. its true you can communicate with demons. Its forbidden according to the torah to do it but still happens.

he might as well have came out a tranny.

Attached: tranny cock healthcare.jpg (640x691, 102.81K)

Maybe America just needs to water the tree of liberty with khazar blood.

About 250 years ago America created the perfect blend of Tory and Patriot: the Republican. While slow and cautious at its core, like a good Burkean, it's also radical to the point of insanity, and its first President is remembered for plunging the nation into its only civil war.

It turns out that taking a deliberative, rational, Burkean approach to radical liberty is the perfect system of government. All meaningful political controversies have been solved. The only competitor to survive the reconstruction period was a merger of several pre-war parties into the Democratic party. This party exists to drive wedges. The Republicans have a monopoly on reason and evidence-based policy and the Democrats have, well, everything that's left. Complete nonsense and lies requiring constant repetition, message-enforcing propaganda, and censorship.
It's in the Democrats' best interest to spend just so much money and power (political capital) to spin their bullshit just hard enough to attract 51% of voters. Any more would be a waste. It's in the Republican's interest to impress their values of caution and empiricism on 51% of voters. Any more would be a waste.
And thus, at the margins, you have some states that are 95% rational evidence-based policy, and states that are 95% bullshit for retards; while the federal government's priorities are constantly pulled in both directions.

*150 years ago FUCK

wouldn't you hate people if your weren't people?
i'd be PISSED havivng to realise i'm a subhuman day after day

agreed

>All Kike, all kike, all kike! Who's ready for some FUn at the Coon Tower tonight?

Attached: HippyFUnLegislation.png (2106x1704, 1.95M)

Nah thats crazy conspiracy. How would you even make that connection? Cuz muh joozs?
Checked. So true.
The fear is real
THAT IS FUCKING INSANE. WTF?

Checked, movies with gangsters, lone rangers, and other one man problem solvers add more to shootemup culture way more than any video game can

because its run by a bunch of thelmite freemason kabbalah lunatics

Lol didnt read anyway

Just kidding i read it. Its worth my investigation.

fpbp
/thread

Bump