Plebbitors getting the bullet

Mercs caught within the Oblast of Doneskt will be sentenced to death by fire squads
Great salt mines desu

Attached: dpr1.png (1331x763, 746.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/960
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But Ukrainians were criminal nazis for killing donetsk terrorists, am I right?

What's their nationality

Can't wait for the kek's when the Ukraine POW's testify against them.

There's no nations, remember?

Especially for rootless mutts like those. kek.

"bristish", british and "british"
their famalies have been crying since they got captured to BoJo to try to get them back in the UK lmao

well they surrendered so this is sort of normal
dereliction of duty aint that so guvna

Invades sovereign country - good moral people come to try to help fight the invaders.
Invaders make a occupying invader gov and execute war-captured people.
Ok, you eterneral rus fag marxist cunt. Russia is the enemy of European nationalists.

Attached: EternalPutin.png (812x450, 280.13K)

Imagine dying for faggot parades and troon groomers

Cope

>But Ukrainians were criminal nazis for killing donetsk terrorists, am I right?
YES

relax bro, i will jerk off once for each of their deaths in solidarity

But but but it was supossed to be call of duty irl!!

Wow. I guess its time for russian soldiers in ukraine prisons to get the same treatment as well.

sandniggers

>Invades sovereign country
Ukraine is a meme country. All your nationalistic jingoism is propaganda created by George Soros.

2 british and 1 marrocan, joined after the start of the war(recognised by the DPR as starting in 2014) and thus recognised as forein mercs and thus not protected by the geneva suggestion

>2 british and 1 marrocan
3 sandniggers then

lmao watch all these zog-loving fags cry about this after posting gore/execution/torture videos of russian soldiers/sympathizers for the past 4 months

nah 2 member of the 13th tribe of israel and a sandnigger

they are mercs. not citizens of ukraine

Russians will make men out of you once they take your land.

Attached: FUMB50hUUAET15f.jpg (680x446, 37.72K)

these guys are mercenaries who are doing it for free. outside of some russia bad propaganda Ukraine couldn't even begin to care about them

they're skinheads.
ask any of them and they'd proudly claim prussian ancestry.

What fire squads?
They will be asked to go through a corridor and get a pistol bullet in back of their head. No rifles, no ceremonies, no any squads.

Yes Ukraine and Russia are both war criminals. Now leave me the fuck aloneeee

Ukraine isn't a sovereign country. Hasn't been since the USA took it over in 2014. Also, LPR/DPR haven't been Ukrainian in 8 years

I mean, they could do that, but they won't because the retaliation might be too big.
Ukraine doesn't even care about those mercs and most will probably just be used leverage and the actually dangerous ones will be the ones killed

>marxist
>laws against fag propaganda for children

They already have been. Ukraine admits it has few prisoners. Either it never took that many or they killed them. We've seen the torture videos come out too. Plus these aren't Ukrainians anyway

Post the link you dumb nigger
old.r.com/r/volunteersForUkraine/comments/v8iq01/aiden_aslin_sean_penner_and_saadun_brahim_have/

Sovereign since 1991, you stupid westoid nigger

Hope the executions are recorded and posted everywhere here. Pure kino.

Attached: 1654785126913.png (320x390, 210.47K)

btw here the definition of a mercenary by the geneva suggestion

As defined by Article 47 of Additional Protocol I to the Geneva Conventions, a mercenary is any person who:

-is specially recruited locally or abroad,
-does, in fact, participate directly in the hostilities,
-is motivated to take part in the hostilities essentially by the desire for private gain and, in fact, is promised, by or on behalf of a party to the conflict, material compensation substantially in excess of that promised or paid to combatants of similar ranks and functions in the armed forces of that party
-is neither a national of a party to the conflict nor a resident of a territory controlled by a party to the conflict;
-is not a member of the armed forces of a party to the conflict;
-has not been sent by a State that is not a party to the conflict on official duty as a member of its armed forces.

>lawsuit
change.org petition

Wait, what do you mean there's no respawning?

>their famalies have been crying since they got captured to BoJo to try to get them back in the UK
Let 'em cry.
These fuckers went on a "murder holiday"; nothing more, nothing less. They are no better than fucking "mercenaries". People who think merc's "do it for the money" have no idea how fucked in the head those guys are.
Extinguish this filth. They could easily pop up in "your" backyard thinking they are white knighting.

Geneva Conv doesn't apply to Mercs, ence not a war crime. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.
I seriously hope all +20k people that decided to partake on a conflict between 2 other countries go back home in a pine cage

looks a lot like reddit is in violation of 18 USC 960
>law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/960

I feel 0 sympathy to the mercs or their families for not talking any sense into them.
Kinda like the asshole from Tennessee that died back in early may leaving his wife widowed and his 7 months old daughter orphan, he got himself into that possition. I do feel bad fore the baby tho, she is the only blameless party in that situation

Attached: 1654785383297.jpg (2436x1524, 961.4K)

Ofc you will you're marxist and antiwhite

Being for killing white people is something Soros would be for, like you are, dumb cunt.

Eternal Russo-fag invader. Antiwhite swine. You ruined it in ww2, and now you invade other white countries.

Ukraine doesn't have the death penalty. It's also not some lawless unrecognised vassal hellhole.

Putin:
1. Bans white nationalism in russia, assassinates white nationalists like Tesak
2. Talks about "fightning nazism worldwide", absolute fag.
3. Invades another soverign white country, kills civilians send muslims brutes to rape people and then acts as a victim when they strike back.
4. Threaten Europe with Nuclear strikes.
5. Says he is "proud over the multicultural, multiethnic russia".

Putin = absolute mega-fag and antiwhite.

Firing squad is not a ceremony.
The point of a firing squad is to not know who kills the person. A few weapons in a firing squad get loaded with blanks so the shooters don't know who shot the person.