Oldfag here: What happened to Any Forums

Even back in the /new/ days i look forward the political discussion.

Now all I see is everyone doing their best Tucker Carlson impression. Back in my day we hated Repblicans and the establishment. Was this place hijacked by a Russian troll farm or something?

Attached: 25wvt27f45b31.png (1024x768, 727.92K)

Influx of incels

>we hated Repblicans and the establishment
Still hate the establishment.

>oldfag here

Attached: 1385852139495.jpg (501x585, 91.99K)

ACTUAL oldfag here. If you were truly an oldfag you would know that this board is and has always been a Hindu nationalist forum. Praise Modi.

this place is filled with battered wife syndrome ex-Libertarians
we've also had all the discussions to death for over a decade
i'm tired of explaining things when it won't matter

>Was this place hijacked by a Russian troll farm or something?
Discord christcuck spammers that came in with the T_d brigade that never left. Went from arguing about ideologies and policies to calling people trannies and pedophile demonrats. It's impossible to have a discussion when after the 1st reply you are being accused as an athiest liberal homosexual tranny pedo for thinking UBI could be replacement for our current welfare system.

Nimble navigators came in after Grenfell burned and every stopped using swastika flag after UTR. It’s a shame because the free speech street battles not only had white issue ok to bro g to light they had sympathy and a clear distinction in the rhetoric. Then it became about murdeing people at protests and nazi boogey men coverage. For a few months there was hope for European American unity against the commie left and the Clintonsitas. Sadly orange man gave his energy to Jews blags and boomer white trash.

We still hate Republicans, least of which because they have been taken over by neocons(jews).
We also still hate the establishment, or as normies call them Democrats, mass media, social media, basically any media that is run by jews.

Lol if you know why do you ask?
Just do like the other very few humans and actually voice an opinion on something we can debate over. Once the shills and bots arrive and outnumber us drop it dead and move to a new one.

There is no other option.

To much influence, to much power. Kike bots and shills since Trump election stolen.

>oldfag
newfag reporting in ama

old fags today are from 2016. im from 2006-07 most people on here now dont know who picrel is

Attached: images.jpg (450x681, 50.88K)

The establishment is left-wing progressive, retard

hello my fellow 4chinners why don't you support faggots and niggers?

>in my day
post birth certificate faggot

>UBI a solution? Maybe there is a reason people tell you to stfu lmao.
Welfare is UBI. You just want a bigger welfare check lmao

>Thinks we can't into image search
How new do you think we are

Attached: 235451.jpg (4480x1817, 1.05M)

I agree with you OP. But republicans have been talking about the Great Replacement. But I know it's a bait and switch.

if you have to image search who that is you're a newfag

"Classic" liberals are no longer liberal. Nigger hell world and identity politics has pushed people over a ledge. All you had to do was pay attention and this is how you end up. If you havent been here it's because you've been living in normie world and ignoring shit going on.

that infographic describing the plan to make Any Forums uninteresting for its former userbase, so they will eventually get fed up and leave, but also having Any Forums continue to serve as a bogeyman even though it's actually 99% shills

Hahahahaha. Grand larp, sonny boy. Now go back

It's normies co-opting an "opposition" hivemind which the elites are carefully controlling the flow of. All of the anti establishment sentiment will be channeled into new, controlled political parties and people will calm

Any Forums has always been a Catholic board.

Edgy 18 year olds

Unironically yes. The whole American "alt-right" is a Russian psyop.

Attached: Dj2e0w9VAAAraKs.jpg (1400x1050, 252.82K)

>What happened
Trump happened. All the attention and eyes on this place in 2016 permanently changed the culture of the entire site. Too many middling IQs with inflated egos thanks to social media that think spamming their twitter feed is an appropriate use of this place. I first found Any Forums in 2008, stopped coming around 2012, came back in 2019 and was like "wtf m8?" So many things have stayed the exact same, yet so much more is completely different.

Attached: 1623917924828.jpg (434x339, 14.67K)

>Welfare is UBI.
Yes.
>You just want a bigger welfare check lmao
I don't get welfare because I'm white and not over the age of 65. UBI goes to everyone, not just non whites. Many people would receive less welfare if all we had was UBI and universal Healthcare. It would cost less than our current welfare system and be over 100% more beneficial to whites.

>oh wow look at me I discovered this place when half the posters were sharing loli & shota
You realize how much of a faggot degenerate you come across as, right?
I was fuckin' funneled here when shit got real in society, motherfucker, not because I liked to wank to "drawings" of kids & then tell myself it's ok because only drawings, no one gettin' hurt.
Unironically Ana Kasparian to you

Boomer Filth.

Fuck off Whore of Babylon!

>incels

You know that's a girls insult right? That women judge men based on the approval of other women, and that's what you're doing? It's a simps insult. Men don't care.