IT IS HAPPENING!

It's happening! The Kikes are making their move. FIGHT THEM BACK!

RACE WAR NOW!

Attached: Screenshot_20220609-111800.png (864x1872, 707.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4dxZCfEjL7U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>involvement
let me guess, he was just standing there? outside the buildings?

Well poisoning faggot, Jan 6 was a bunch of retards gathering and was unrelated to race.
Also they are straight up torturing those poor schizos.

holy fuck look at the nose on that grabbler

It doesn't matter what he was doing, he could have been setting off tear gas. January 6th was based as fuck and there is no need to silence the people fighting for America.

Nice try, Rabbi.

Get back into your gas chamber.

Whitmer must be cashing in a shitload of favors for agreeing to kill all those grandmas in nursing homes.

Was he the front runner?

Oh say can you seeeeeeeee

Not great if he is cuz I never heard of him before today lol

Never forget the 17 cops that died defending democracy on that day

Wtf, the FBI can arrest CIA members?

>Russian candidate for president, Slavic Bobo, arrested by KGB for involvement in Dec 8th. Involvement

>Kelley, 40, of Allendale, Michigan, was arrested Thursday morning on misdemeanor charges
The FBI is now raiding political opponents homes for misdemeanor charges

Putin is a fucking tyrant
He walked through the capitol building on an unscheduled tour. LOCK. HIM. UP. The FBI was right to raid his family's house at 2 AM.

We’ve reached the point where the administration is openly imprisoning their opposition

Attached: 19200E75-6898-45F2-832A-370D829DCCA5.jpg (1024x672, 121.26K)

He is now, how is the fbi going to get out of this. You don't make this many people hate you before a totalitarian take over. It has to be the prelude to some kind of conflict

>running against democrats must be criminalized
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4dxZCfEjL7U

Here is why they are doing it
>
"Covid-19 was made so that they can use the propaganda to control your minds so that you think, if you watch the media, that Joe Biden won this election. We’re not going to buy it," he said, according to the affidavit. "We’re going to stand and fight for America, for Donald Trump. We’re not going to let the Democrats steal this election."

Obama conspired with a candidate and used the spying apparatus of the US to spy on a candidate and his campaign. If there was justice everyone involved would be in prison for life and the planners would be on death row.

no he sent 5 dollars to their gofund me

Its 6 millions you bigot!

“Glo-OW say can you seeeeeee…..?”

No thanks glowie.

Yeah misdemeanor is not shit you raid over

The 2020 demonstrations caused no damages or deaths.
The Jan. 6th sedition was the worst attack on this country by its own citizens in history

it was like 10000x worse than 9/11
It was worse than the civil war
It was worse than colonization by the brittish

Every night I wake up trembling about the fact that the democrats are poised to lose the near entirety of their seats in the mid terms, what will we do biden bros

>The FBI is now raiding political opponents homes for misdemeanor charges
The FBI is a domestic terrorist organization. I don't think that it is CIA or NSA who are committing the mass shootings. I think that it is 100% the FBI. The FBI are the Democrat Brownshirts. They are trying to scare people into silence, at this point.

at least someone is willing to cross the Rubicon.

your move Trump supporters.

Remember when they impeached Trump for wanting Ukrainian/Biden corruption investigated, and now there is a war going on there?

No, it's some guy who's copying Rick Snyder's ad campaign in 2020

Whitmer wasn't even my first choice but she might keep her job due a lack of compotance from everyone else.

It honestly bothers me that people think the CIA is doing these things given their mission is entirely international, they ahve no prosecution power, they have nothing to gain from faking domestic activities

The FBI on the other hand can fake the crime, be the one to prosecute it then reap the rewards, its an endless cycle of self gratification

Correct. It is why the ENTIRE U.S. government is illegitimate and terroristic.

The democrats take over of the FBI, DHS and IRS had payed off for them very well. They are doing some truly terrifying things. All kikes go to hell when they die.

yes and apparently he waved his arms a bit and took some photos

clicked "like" in the infowars feed

>what will we do biden bros
Don't worry about that, user. We're going to cheat. We're going to cheat our asses off and win this thing. Punch. Nazis.

if State dept or CIA needs dirty work done they just give an israeli glownigger diplomatic immunity and let them clean up like they did with Epstein. The FBI's entire job is to protect globohomo and jewish interests.

actually its the largest white pill in history

Obama using the full weight of the surveillence state and FBI was incapable of locking up trump or preventing his 2016 election

It shows these agencies are so fucking incompetent they aren't capable of really destroying our society

>if State dept or CIA needs dirty work done they just give an israeli glownigger diplomatic immunity

Thats literally not how it works most of the staff at embassies don't even have diplomatic immunity, its like specifically the ambassador and his family and other chief diplomats

You can't just say 'oh were diplmats now' and get immunity

based acceleration

I hope you people cheat so bad that we give up on democracy entirely

Military dictatorship is the only future for america

>poisons the well
>tells us the well is poisoned
based?

>your move Trump supporters
*turns on Fox news*

Attached: 77524022-F318-4573-BF2D-8BEB42AB4603.jpg (333x333, 82.76K)

lmao okay well tell that to the Saudi royals street racing in San Fran. The fact is they can and will give out DI whenever they want and there is no oversight. Just because it's supposed to work a certain way means nothing.

>We waited 2 years to arrest this guy right before elections right at our special hearing.

Look at the nose jew vs jew fight, nice try FEDs

>Military dictatorship is the only future for america
Who will be in charge of that? Trannies? Milley The Tranny Because He Is A Faggot-Manlet?