Guns are the new "slavery" in America...

Guns are the new "slavery" in America, the right to bear/own these will spark the new civil war just like it did 150years ago.
>Inb4 why do i care
I love me sum future civil war kino

Attached: 1354407468.jpg (1920x1440, 528.06K)

>Tornado Super Magnum
found my next character's name

the thing is that they want to get rid of our guns to enslave us

>war about guns
>fought by people against guns
What are they going to use?

Zoning laws.

Guns duh, they'll commit atrocities with them then get rid of them so only the government has them so atrocities can never be committed again!

This, imagine civil war starting and we all get the freshest pov kino, but not like in Ukraine where Russkies are barred from recording because of muh gps tracking and what not. Imagine the wild wild west streamed live, including with so many psychos raping and pillaging, or rednecks ganging up clean up degenerates, holy fucking wood live.

they have to disarm the populace because cops don't like getting shot, they'll even stand outside and wait for a school shooter to run out of ammo, and their favorite tactic in sieges is to use fire.

Since I don't exactly recall the quote from Huey P Newton, I'll have to paraphrase.

>Any black man that doesn't own a gun is a slave.

Attached: 1641649135366.jpg (225x225, 12.9K)

mirin' that peacemaker.

The body of government is changing. The 3rd world immigrants are being represented. They are the ones that want to force you into submission and why they want to reform gun laws.

What's the gun in the upper right?

lmao those are BB guns. I have that Colt SAA.

>amerimutts
>fighting back

Attached: 1510609594215.png (593x580, 620.84K)

I can tell you how I know those ar all BB guns. The Colt SAA has a fucking safety toggle on the bottom and you can see the part on the bottom of the grip where the groove is to place the CO2 cannister lol

They did more fighting in the past 30 years than bongs

It’s a FAMAS

Of all countries on this board, bongs have the least room to talk

You live in an open air dystopian prison. Enjoy jail time for having an unlicensed fork, or getting your door kicked in at 3 AM for being rude to your Paki replacements

Gun LARPers will just hand them over though.

>image of white woman from Game of Thrones being worshipped by a filthy brown rabble

Equity for guns. For whites.

Attached: 1654348083330.webm (608x1080, 2.82M)

why wait when you can watch it happening in brazil and mexico right now? :3