White Woman sets abortion clinic on fire

>The Casper Police Department is releasing video and images of a May 25 arson investigation to seek the public’s help in identifying the suspect.
The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives Denver Field Division (ATF) is offering a $5,000 reward to anyone who provides information leading to an arrest of the suspect.
Upon review and analysis of available surveillance footage, investigators located video of the suspect intentionally setting fire to the building. The suspect, who investigators believe acted alone, is believed to be a white female, medium build, standing between 5’6” and 5’8” tall. The suspect was wearing a surgical mask for the majority of the time she is on surveillance footage, aside from one moment in which she pulls the mask down. The suspect entered the building around 3:30am and was inside the building for around fifteen minutes.
Investigators are continuing their active investigation of this incident. Anyone with information is encouraged to come forward to law enforcement.

There's still hope anons.

Attached: white woman abortion clinic arson.png (612x647, 685.4K)

I'd rather lose 5k than give her up for that. Fuck em...

should have burned it while doctors where in the clinic

>dozens of anti abortion clinics attacked
>feds sleep
>one planned parenthood burned
>bounty on the perps head
in a sosiety

Ahh yes more niggers can be born now. My name is nick Fuentes and I love when niggers buttfuck me!!!!!!!!

What are you up to CIA? Why did you do this?
ATF are you guys bored? You need to set stuff on fire again? Looking for another Waco? I've heard that someone is about to leak home addresses of the entire ATF staff. All apologies.

this is how you do it anons

Attached: chad sab virg shooter.png (1258x510, 364.73K)

VNGOVERNVBLE STVCY

>burning down clinics keeping black/hispanic population in check
but I'm gonna say based regardless, she believed in something and took action. Better than 99% of the people here

"woman"

Attached: reddittranny.png (911x842, 950.71K)

What's the statistic that an overwhelming majority of arson cases are never solved? I know its at least in the 70's. Good for her. Immoral laws are temporary, doing God's work is eternal.

Attached: 1643422101514.jpg (724x960, 88.14K)

>White Woman sets abortion clinic on fire
Alhumdulilah

Quick start a gofund me to pay off more than $5k to keep this female patriot going

Where can I find a qt arsonist gf?

Mein glip glop, right?

>The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives Denver Field Division (ATF)

Please explain why this bureau is involved?

What is the history and origin of that company. This sounds like these schizo threads now.

It depends where the clinic is located isn't it

>Wears a mask to commit a crime
>takes mask off during crime
White Women. Jesus christ. They really are the niggers of the genders.

Ask this guy

Attached: Timothy McVeigh.jpg (1000x1398, 102.33K)

>of the genders
sounds like you subscribe to the idea of more than two.

White woman dressed in black and wearing a mask. It's a member of antifa obviously. Most likely somebody that works for the democrat party doing a false flag. Check employees that work there first, then the democrat party headquarters.

This is more relatable to community service than arson

Nope. Just white males and niggers.

>bluejeans
>blue hoodie
>light blue mask
>dressed in black
Get your eyes checked user.

glowing bright you subhuman faggot

Attached: pepe-pepesalute.gif (498x498, 2.97M)

>White Woman sets abortion clinic on fire
Not based. Let the niggers and brown spics abort all they want.
Fucking retarded ass migapede boomers

Those are blue jeans, the hoodie is black. It's two tones darker than the darkest part of her jeans, therefore black. The indoor light is blueish and the wall is reflecting blue light. The outdoor light is neutral showing the true color.

Abortion doesn’t reduce the number of niggers. It time shifts them

Shaquita still has 5 kids with 4 men. But she has them from ages 17-27 (no abortion) vs 21-33 (with abortion)

Abortion merely time shifts the nigger.