Canada is big enough for a KHalistan !

Sikhs are being driven out in India and are constantly fucked with
Leaders in the community are being assasinated like Deep Sidhu and Sidhe moose wala
Sikhs have been in Canada for a long time as well.
We need a country to ourselves but in the Canadian union.
If Canadians agree we can start an alliance and make sure all Sikhs between 20-35 male and female be conscripted in the am services and protect the white and Asian parts of the country from
Enemies foreign and domestic .
What say you?

Attached: 8744E7F9-2C1E-4256-85A9-E2DC0CB0A553.jpg (750x890, 168.29K)

I say the province of BC would suffice

The more dead shitskins the better

I say go back.

Don't care about Sidhu Smoked or Singh, this is a European nation.

Shitskins should be conscripted to murder jews. Just find the Mezuzahs at the front doors and burn them alive. Black Slave Owners were jewish. We can entice the Negro to do the same thing as the shitskin. Use their Golems against them while we eat popcorn.

Attached: KAMALAHARRISMezuzah.jpg (1267x1899, 378.57K)

sounds like a lot of not my problem

Canada should arm sikhs (in india) to start shit for the lolz and some geopolitics reesuns n shieet

Go back and fix it retard

But that would ruin relations with two possible masters besides China

Sikhs belong in India - the place they constantly say this country is worse then, despite all of them fleeing it.

Uh I mean they're the least shitty of the Asian immigrants but didn't they blow up a plane that one time? I want a bunch of Croatian and Slovenian women immigrants, that should be the quota.

Losers from a loser country with a loser culture.

After Bataclan Trudeau could has taken 30.000 French rock fans instead of loser Syrians

That would have been awesome. Our government only wants shitty people to undermine society and ensure their monopoly on violence though.

Fuck off, this is a British colony.

A fitting reward for their diehard support of the NDP

No issue with pajeets here. They work and study hard, have intelligence and are always polite / friendly. They do not come here and destroy.

>scabs coming over and undermining workers rights are OK
Actual boomer detected.

Good morning sir. Do not redeem the card.

No. Go kille the Pakis if you want a couple try. All your doing is opening up two fronts you have to fight on. Canada is not for Sikhs. Khalistan Is not in North America.

You’re a dumb cunt. They all want to be Tupac.