It's all so tiresome

How long in advance do these false flag planners plan these false flags? Is Uvalde a glownigger training school like Colombine? It is so convenient they just so happen to have the perfect propagandist prepared who just happened to go to the same elementary school as the glownigger shooter..

Attached: pathetic faggot.jpg (1080x1066, 382.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lemonparty.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He should immediately announce he'll never take a role in any movie or TV show that requires he hold or fire a gun. All actors who support gun control should announce the same

agreed. Guns are dangerous, even on film sets. All of Hollywood must also disavow Alec Baldwin for murdering people on set with a gun in front of several witnesses.

THE NEW SCI-FI THRILLER: NOT GUNZ

>Eh whoa this looks like a gun, man!
>Er it's a phaser, Matt! Completely different!
>Whoa wow yeah man high school chicks *smokes weed* hahah yeah man vote for me

This dude thinks I’m gonna listen to him because he played Rust Cohle on the tv.

Fuck you McConagay. Just proves his entire career is a glownigger fraud.

are they really going to run this faggot as a politician? He made that anti-Fauci movie Dallas Buyers Club and also True Detective. His acting skills are so good he tricked me in to thinking he might be secretly based.

>Fuck you McConagay. Just proves his entire career is a glownigger fraud.
Pretty much all Hollywood actors live in controlled glownigger environments their whole life. I agree that this confirms Uvarde is a glownigger cult training school like Colombine was, and Mattheew McConahay is a Monarch program mockingbird slave who has now been activated for a mission

Matthew mcoghuonahghey told me verbatim once; "I only fuck underage girls from high school in spite of my advancing age. I will reiterate that my preference for underage girls continues and that I do indulge in satisfying that preference by whatever means, including ritual rape and murder/sacrifice when necessary."

The glowniggers are making their marketing push. Here is a YouTube ad I have been getting as of late.

“A glownigger got a high score! We must now blame it on the people and disarm everyone!”

Attached: 1135FF8A-7017-4826-BB3C-73A8C136A053.jpg (1234x713, 502.31K)

it's like a videogame to them. They see our lives as pixels on a screen.

>2022
>No adblocker
user, I…

Really? he told me the same thing.

be more specific
big ones like 9/11 are planned decades in advance, 9/11 was clearly planned before the WTC was built, it was built to accomodate the 9/11 plan, not vice versa

small ones like fake mass shootings, maybe a few years, because they don't require very much planning at all

>It is so convenient they just so happen to have the perfect propagandist prepared who just happened to go to the same elementary school as the glownigger shooter..
I don't consume any news, but yes, the schools chosen for these hoaxes are, shall we say, special

>Is Uvalde a glownigger training school like Colombine?
these families are low-level branch families of glownigger families
their participation in these manufactured hoaxes is sort of like a rite of passage or mafia initiation, a favor they can't really refuse
in exchange, they get to live as a protected privileged class, and all they have to do is tell some lies

shut the fuck up well-poisoning fed

America runs on sacrifices to Satan

Matt gave me a handjob in Austin circa 1997. He was gentle and loving.
He used his hand to shield the spray and cleaned up his mess afterwards. He has my vote.

ask him what kind of gun his bodyguard carries

HOOKEM

McConaughey said he doesnt want the 2nd amendment changed in his speech, did you even watch it?

Was that before or after the 13 minute rambling sidetrack about his antique horse semen collection?

Guns and black people don't mix. Ban guns for black people.

what adblocker works for youtube ads? Adblock plus doesn't do shit

In case noone has mentioned it yet, "utvalde" means "the chosen" in Swedish.

Posting in a schizo thread

uBlock Origin works for me.
I also use a non-chrome browser.

I've had the most success with lemonparty.
It really works.
lemonparty.org/

>small ones like fake mass shootings, maybe a few years, because they don't require very much planning at all

Think bigger picture.
It requires many things.
>grooming the shooter, via FBI discord and psychiatry
>having a corrupt glownigger police force that is willing to play along with the false flag charade
>groomed propagandists to be the faces of the movement

Parkland shooting had FBI crisis actor David Hogg and Emma Gonzalez the wannabe youtube star as ready made faces of the movement. David Hogg wasn't even at the school when it happened and somehow became the face of the movement and got a free ride in the Ivy League (glownigger grooming central) for his trouble.

This Uvalde is likely a glownigger cult town. McConnahey was one of their longterm monarch projects, and they also create school shooters and groomers.

Colombine and Sandy Hook were both similar cult run glownigger towns. It's kind of like the film Hereditary.

Attached: 1654651922736.png (1208x1226, 1.12M)

Attached: 1654651963899.png (1440x1378, 2.23M)

>shut the fuck up well-poisoning fed
The MK Ultra monarch program is very real. Nearly every Hollywood actor and school shooter was a part of it.

Of course I didn't watch it. Why would I pay attention to the propaganda of a Hollywood pedophile who rapes children?

>guy who grew up in a small town went to a school in a small town where a shooting happened
a literal retard could have seen this coming, of course he was gonna address it
holy shit Any Forums is becoming even more low iq

>these families are low-level branch families of glownigger families

a lot of them have criminal records. I think uvalde has its own freemason lodge AND biker gang which is probably freemason affiliated.

its like the weird bizzaro sandy hook.

it's all so tiresome, all these glownigger cult towns in America like Finger Lakes, Sandy Hook and Uvalde.
ty

uh no. a literal retard probably wouldnt even know who matt Mcconahay is. theyd be like
>does he like trains too? I like fast trains and sonic the hedgehog

Who is that bitch and why is she wearing her dead child's shoes?

...adblock? blocks youtube ads for me. blocks every ad for me.

>a lot of them have criminal records. I think uvalde has its own freemason lodge AND biker gang which is probably freemason affiliated.
Uvalde are likely cartel related glownigger lesser branch families. Places like Cape Cod and Finger Lakes are where the glownigger elites are groomed and bred.

everytime i see matthew mcconagay, i see him tied up, nude and voluntarily beaten and sodomized by niggers "what's the plastic for?"

Imagine screencapping a captain obvious prediction. How dumb are you? Wow, a famous person grew up in a place, someone commits a mass shooting in said place, famous person is upset, therefore implications and false flags!!! Imagine you yourself had grown up in Dickville in Benistate. If someone committed an atrocity in the safe haven you remember from childhood that was Dickville in Benistate, would you be completely apathetic about it? You wouldn't say anything? If you were famous, you would just stay silent while your peaceful childhood home was raped? It's perfectly fine your beautiful Dickville in Benistate was wrecked by a violent lunatic? Again, how stupid are you? You are either too deranged or too stupid to live, that's what's tiresome.

did this happen in a movie he starred in or are you just extremely gay and degenerate?