The Russian ruble is already more valuable now than it was before the war

The Russian ruble is already more valuable now than it was before the war.

Attached: Evolución del valor del rublo ruso.jpg (1882x635, 136.86K)

>before the war
>chart begins 7 years after war starts

Ok Buddy you can crop the graph if it makes you happier

>I'm still winning!
Literally Cope

>Do not see the volume charts, since nobody wants to buy russian rubles and nobody is really buying it.
>Value is high because russian government is letting russians buy only tiny amounts of foreign currency. Enterprises can't sell rubles in significant amounts.
>Basically, an extremely artificial price controled by the state. Only poltards with no economic knowledge would fall for the lie.

Please, once in your life, read an economics book or article

Two more weeks until Biden's plan makes it crash

>crop it bigger
Not how that word works but ok.
War started in 2014. 2008 was the Georgia invasion.
Gibberish

Attached: 20220609_091816.jpg (1080x327, 38.33K)

Cry about it reddit fag. I can't wait to kill as many niggers faggots kikes and monkey spics like YOU.

Pt2
>Turns out that Russians can't fucking trade with most big economies, so their currency "valuation" is actually worth nothing, their prices are inflated due to scarcity and russhits will now tongue my anus

You will cope
You will seethe
You will dilate
But you will never be a woman

You know it's perfectly acceptable to post facts/analysis without also adding two paragraphs of "YOU DIDNT KNOW THAT, SEETHE."
It's presumptuous and in this case, incorrect. I appreciated the 5% of your post that wasn't delusional ad hom.

They have so much confidence in ruble that banned buying dollars in cash and banks are starting to take 1% per month from dollar accounts. Ruble is going to crash really hard.

Doesn't Russia produce a lot of stuff in their country in the first place

Sanctions won't do shit against those

First russian with braincells in this place, finally

Please, study economics once in your life

Imagine selling 10% less of your shit but making 10% more profit because prices skyrocketed due to the economic sanctions you imposed, but luckily, your population is too stupid to understand.
First the Convid scamdemic, now this. This generation of politicians will get away with everything. At least as far as human justice goes.

yeah that means totally everything since you can totally trade it freely

Attached: 1651876948331.jpg (891x597, 82.65K)

Russia introduced a new "gold standard" where the government will give you 5,000 rubles per gram of gold.

However, they will not under any circumstance exchange their gold for your rubles. The gold-ruble exchange only goes one way.

I genuinely don't get how anyone saw that and didn't go "holy fucking shit that's the most kiked thing I ever heard."

Attached: Untitled.png (1514x1004, 2.77M)

Why. So everyone should pay by the jewish rules?

>If you are not a socialsit/commie braindead 0 I.Q nigger you are a joo!

Trade is human history and is based on basic priniciples. Study them.
Also study how banking works so you know how your enemy manipulates and steals from you

Pretty sure that was because they are using their reserves of foreign currency to prop up the rubble at the moment, when europe stops buying more and more shit russia is screwed, just like europe itself.

Attached: VID-20220528-WA0016.webm (304x640, 1.34M)

True for the coming future but eventually it will be nation too nation payment in these metals and it will still be a 100× more rliable then a fiat currency

it's this bitch picrel
she's been propping up the ruble
one thing she did is make banks pay 17% on ruble saving accounts
that's more than a lot of people make in the stock market
she also forbade foreigners from taking money out of russia in foreign currency
she also made russian companies convert half their foreign income to rubles
russia is not a democracy
she has threatened to quit
they will do anything to prevent her from quitting

Attached: 220px-Elvira_Nabiullina_2017[1].jpg (220x289, 14.93K)

ruble/gas
ruble/wheat

commodities are the future as it is very real and necessary

what we have now is very jewish and very gay
our economy is a fugazi and the Russians have exposed just how fake and gay it really is..

why dont you dump it then and cash all
ah right, there is nowhere you can exchange it
but you got the attitude

Kek unironiclly typing muh democracy with that flag

Russians pay less for gas and food by a lot than people in the u.s. do. Who is being sanctioned and isolated?

Unfortunately other kikes would drain Russia of it's gold if it went both ways. Real easy way to crash an entire country's economy with no survivors should their currency be based on gold.

This fiscal wealth and material wealth are two very diffrent things we can thank our globohomo overlords for fucking us on that one

Opium wars part 2

Post sanctions, subhuman americancer bitchfag.

Attached: 1648068282287.png (1493x1056, 237.95K)

Even thousands of years ago, international trade would happen retard, and supply chains would strech from Asia to Europe.

It happens that most of you have never fucking read anything regarding economics.
"Muh commodities", every country in the world has surplus of some kind if commodity/product.
Throughout history, countries which isolated themselves would get severely delayed technologically and economically, vulnerable to the much more advanced open market countries, with superior tech and well established supply chains.

But commie niggers are too retarded and think that state interventions on economics are benefitial

Commies.TongueMyAnus()

zing

SLAVA RUSSIYA. FUCK THE ukraine

I also want to point out something very interesting going on right now in terms of de-dollarization. Many countries aligned or neutral with Russia are selling their USD reserves. This isn't good no matter how you slice it. When the world begins to decouple from the American hegemon that spells disaster for the American economy and our reserve currency status. The question is why? Why did Biden do this? Who does he work for?