What did the CIA learn when they studied paranormal phenomena?

What are they doing with what they learned?

Attached: 61kQP8PhD9L.jpg (500x375, 73.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wB5KKdkRyfg
youtu.be/y1VX_W32mNM
youtu.be/ssSJwcMOiDA
youtu.be/-dDmXfxNm5A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They learned how to suck a mean dick and they are currently promoting the sucking of dicks

They dont know shit. They're satanists and are going to hell.

Acid. And sometimes intel groups hire vitamin shop people and tell them to switch it around to develop covers.

Attached: elephants_foot.jpg (474x353, 44.77K)

>What are they doing with what they learned?

They created and released COVID to necessitate a reason to inject a slow acting gene mod and genocide most of the western world so the survivors can be governed by a totalitarian one world government. Earth can then be removed from the stewardship of The Galactic Federation and rolled up into the Reptilian Empire. The military industrial complex will retain their relevance and get as much Element 115 as they need to power their gay flying triangles and act as the governing authority for the Reptilians here on earth. Simple as.

That’s a fake medallion. Stop the bullshit posts, faggot AI.

How to traffic more drugs, firearms and children.

/thread

Attached: khazarsservethedevil.png (780x870, 1.29M)

CIA is retarded. all they do is snort coke and complain about whitey

Not always, usually they're just cornmilk ex-marines and they joined the CIA as a similar person would become a cop, it's just that this is about vitamin shop people who change their politics and religion all the time.
youtube.com/watch?v=wB5KKdkRyfg

Yet another way to waste our money.

nothing good, that much is clear

How to fool idiots into thinking there is an ongoing paranormal phenomena using technology and typical psychopath and circus magic tricks.

Yes.

Buddhist monks, ancient mystery cults and some modern freemasons (plus many others) have dabbled into the subconscious. Meditative-induced and/or chemical-induced lucid dreaming and out of body experiences. Exploring the subconscious while the body is paralyzed and in a so-called “REM” sleeping state while consciously awake.

In this state you encounter entities. Maybe projections of yourself. A daemon that’s part of the self but can only communicate with you subconsciously for example. Or other entities that can lead to possession while your are awake. I think nobody understands the real nature of reality but the CIA did experiments and studies with the subconscious, remote viewing, psychics, and other paranormal stuff and I think they use it to manipulate people and our conscious reality. Schizos are susceptible to “beyond reality” and can probably be manipulated into Manchurian candidates that can be programmed and then flipped on like a switch. I don’t think the psychic stuff is reliable enough but they probably tried to use it to spy.

The CIA is jewish and the jews are only concerned about this material world. They’re very aspie and socipapthic. So is the CIA. I don’t think these types have the ability to peak into the higher realms so to speak. But they can use the subconscious to go behind the scenes and influence the material world. That’s my guesses

youtu.be/y1VX_W32mNM

posting about it on obscure puerile yarn and quilt ministration forums

they are just jews. they are dropped into a country and told to put up surveillance equipment without being seen in a foreign country . this is how they train the military recruits I'm not sure how much more from that
hope this helps

More Jesuit witchcraft techniques

youtu.be/ssSJwcMOiDA

Attached: Jim Jones Jesuit.jpg (525x365, 108.37K)

They learned how many schizos there are in the world

ever seen martyrs?

thats what they discovered

Making life unbearable for others like they always do. It's satanism.
youtu.be/-dDmXfxNm5A

Attached: Jesuit.edu.jpg (641x335, 63.4K)