Do you have a problem with me having multiple wives?

Do you have a problem with me having multiple wives?

Attached: harem.jpg (600x338, 56.75K)

>tranime
You have bigger problems to worry about

Yes because it will destabilize the balance and the plebs won't get any women which will cause them to revolt. That shit can result in a Russian Revolution 2.0.

Not at all. I have a wife and we have multiple girlfriends. It is the peak of based. We would add on at least one of them permanently if we wouldn't get in legal trouble for it.

Look at the world right now. Is it good? Is it balanced? How much worse can get it? At this point, a revolution would be preferable to the status quo.

Depends on where but I mostly agree with you user

If I said I did it would just be jealousy desu

You are the one who's going to have to deal with all their shit.

>I have a wife and we have multiple girlfriends
what does it smell like when they're in the same room and they synchronise their braps?

I don't have a problem with you having pixels of multiple imaginary wives on your display, user.

Attached: 1552994788019.jpg (325x325, 10.41K)

>we have multiple girlfriends
Lol what a fucking cuck

>do I
no
worst part about life is the existence of other males lel

>doesn't like anime
>posts on weeb site

I don't have any problems with one black chad seeding many many white women. It's a human right.

Attached: 85a.png (990x1146, 963.45K)

No. I am an incel also, but I am smart enough to understand natural law and how only top men should have the ability to breed and have all the women

Not good for society so yes I have a problem with it.

Polygyny could help save whites from the current trend of extinction-tier birth rates.

No longer a relevant argument when the (((alternatives))) are reddit or twitter, this is the place to come if you want discussion with the least amount of pozzing. Also, you already have a bunch of board for tranime coom brainrot.

Why should Any Forumsturds worry about having multiple wives when they couldn't even get a girlfriend

Attached: 1654050797877.jpg (960x639, 76.37K)

A man can dream.

Attached: 1651968597258.jpg (640x480, 30.96K)

wtf is this

You don't even have one wife, let alone multiple you fucking dork.