It's Habbening

And it glows.

Must be the Boomer Jan 6th TV show & guns isn't enough distraction from low approval numbers & the high cost of food, gas, etc.

judicialwatch.org/terrorism-bulletin-domestic-extremist

Attached: Screenshot_20220609-120138_Twitter.jpg (1080x1057, 593.78K)

literally nobody is buying this shit anymore

Based Tarrant copycat bros

Attached: 1654575954297.jpg (802x1024, 77.36K)

>anyone who flims us bring in illegal immigrants before the midterms is a terrorist

Uh... The right to petition the government for a redress of grievances? Ever hear of that one glowies?

There's been literally more violent extremism from the left, against DHS, over the "muh kids in cages" meme the Democrats were pushing.

Attached: fbi_false_flags.jpg (3072x3072, 1.8M)

There wouldn't be an issue if they secured the border aka do their fuckin job... but they won't do it, they'll do the opposite, and punish anyone who tries.

>perception

If you didn't know already the 'homeland' that the DHS keeps secure isn't the USA.
I'll leave it with you to guess which country it really works for.

No, but they’ll still do a huge glow op anyways probably before midterms. The small shitlib contingency that believes these events are organic is enough to keep the left politically charged.

I blame the Irish, bastards all around.

fedbois, don't forget our other grievances
-the election was stolen
-the government is composed of child raping, baby eating Satanists

Attached: 1654734020579.webm (1280x720, 1.8M)

I’m sure they are able

>to their perception
>perception

>related to their perception that the U.S. government is unwilling or unable to secure the U.S.-Mexico border
I mean, which is it? It has to be one of the two, no one from either side pretends the border is secure. So it has to be one, or the other.

Wowee very neat how the gov thinks that most its population are terrorists now. I'm sure this will work out great for everyone.

I HATE YOU ZOG, BEAST SITTING ON SEVEN HILLS OF DC
I WILL NEVER TAKE THE MARK OF THIS BEAST
I WILL NOT ALLOW THE REPLACEMENT OF MY PEOPLE
I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU
THE POTOMAC WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF TRAITORS AND EDOMITE OCCUPIERS
MOLOCH WORSHIPPING EDOMITE KIKES, FREEMASON AND JESUIT SHABBOS GOY TRAITORS WILL FAIL
RELEASE THE THIRD HORSEMAN, POUR THE FIRST BOWL, ZOG WILL ENABLE ITS OWN DESTRUCTION
TIKKUN OLAM WILL NOT BE ACHIEVED AND EUROPE WILL LIVE

Attached: 20220523_093133.jpg (731x1012, 381.35K)

And here I was thinking it was just the CIA, NSA and the DOD. Goes to show why we need the 2nd amendment to shoot these glowies domes. They literly treat u like goyim

People in space buggy: jews
Storm troopers: DHS

Yes, the citizens are mad at “illegal aliens”, not the government

Attached: A7DBEC2D-D04E-496E-BE9F-57A6F4931C58.jpg (629x354, 35.27K)

tick tock, amerimuttt, the war in the middle east was a test run.

How dare domestic citizens have grievances about their border!

Citizens form militia kill invading outsiders. Traitors within cry and betray. It’s over bros. This country is going to go up in flames one day and it won’t end u til a side emerges victorious.