Doctor Describes ‘Pulverized,’ ‘Decapitated’ Bodies From Robb Elementary School

mediaite.com/news/doctor-describes-pulverized-decapitated-bodies-from-robb-elementary-school-in-horrifying-house-hearing-on-gun-reform/

Dr. Roy Guerrero, a pediatrician from Uvalde, Texas, told a House committee hearing on Wednesday of the absolute horror he witnessed in the aftermath of the Robb Elementary School shooting that killed 19 children and two teachers.

Guerrero told the House, how he rushed to the hospital on May 24th and added, “I know I’ll never forget what I saw that day.” Guerrero pleaded with the members of the House Committee on Oversight and Reform during a hearing on gun violence to step up and finally do their job to protect the nation’s children from mass shootings.

Attached: mike o.png (826x432, 364.43K)

weren't some of the victims also radiated due to guns being actual nuclear weapons?

I hate how psychopaths turn empathy into some kind of absurd, overly dramatic circus.
>there was blood everywhere...
>police sirens
>people crying
>the skies were dark
>it was raining
>the sky was crying, too
>god wept
>this tragedy...
>we... the people... have to do something about it
fuck off. This isn't genuine. Normies and the ruling class don't have empathy.

i find it hilarious that people who have never touched a gun are now claiming that .22 will literally "explode a human into mist" these people are such fucking liars you can only laugh.

>A mass shooting?
>At this time of day?
>In this part of the country?
>Localized entirely within your school?
Yes!
>May I see it?
No.

did you see the antifa guys arm that kyle shot? close range 5.56 does that because the wound channel expands

any pics of the dead children?

americas will believe anything if its a moral crisis

actually, kyle vaporized that fella. it was a nuclear small arm. we must ban all guns, it's the only way to stop hand cannon nuclear weapons that automatically kill all kids everywhere.

>Doctor of Uvalde shooting victims: Kids identified by 'blood-spattered cartoon clothes'

man this guy is ten times worse than Wayne Carver. he sounds like some sicko thelmite

Was his school on the 7th floor or something? Why not go out the window?

it wasnt in the script

Weak and effeminate dude wants to create weak society and hard times.

Attached: 1639877076977.png (640x703, 371.93K)

It isn't funny at all. These kids are small. The bullets exit holes and bone fragments scarred these people for life. The cops in the parking lot had to hear the screams of agony from these children.

Some of the bullets were so powerful they traveled through the quantum winds of SpaceTime and killed the children's ancestors. Many such cases.

Attached: 1636520786771.jpg (680x680, 66.9K)

they do this all the time for all the big school shootings. instead of going over the cold hard facts, they just do flowery readers digest stories
>lets not focus on why that back door didnt lock or why the police were standing around..lets talk about how little Pedro wanted to be a scientist when he grew up. Now his head is splattered on the wall like an old watermelon

there were no screams
except in your dreams

Anthony huber had a body like a child and everyone has seen close up photos of the wounds. This fucking testimony is fucking emotional trash. Fat doctor. Enough said.

That Chapter is the only acceptable form of onions male

This man is obese, why is he in the medical profession. Let's have an obese noguns give his opinion.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-09 at 12.46.18 PM.png (948x644, 730.77K)

>Normies and the ruling class don't have empathy.
only white people have real empathy and the jews have weaponized it against us

Attached: 1654557684332.jpg (1079x1076, 388.79K)