How's your personal experience with Hispanic people? to Murics and Euros

How's your personal experience with Hispanic people? to Murics and Euros

Attached: Susu-jpg-Feet-6052531.jpg (1759x1080, 221.58K)

>Hispanic
>people

Love them a ton.

I like them but sometimes their moustache tickles when we kiss and it feels scratchy.

hispanics as in mestizomutt or pureblood spaniards?

But doctor...I am Hispanic!

Never met one maybe despite some students in Kraków

both ends (good and bad) of the US social phenomena are way milder here.

Prefer them to magat Republicans which is why I support white replacement. Our country will thrive when the indigenous people have power

If you are white, muscular and have a house and a car, you can go hymen hunting.
Until I gave up on white women I didn't know what it felt like to be truly wanted. Piercing a teenager for the first time, who then smiles with tears in her eyes and kisses you as you begin pumping is the best feeling ever, all that rough sex shit that white women like, let the niggers do it.

Try kissing the men instead, they don't have that problem.

I like their food and I like the ones that are honest people (not many of them).

whores

Attached: AsAboveSoSheBlows.png (756x330, 304.62K)

Any American here that "loves" spics, is literally a spic himself larping as one of us, we all fucking hate them, only positive they serve is a few hot bitches are who clearly gonna hit the wall after 23

pretty good
the women love the BWC

>pureblood spaniards?
nigger isn't that just a Spaniard/Spanish? hispanics are mutts from a bunch of biracial breeding

Results vary widely:
>Mexicans: Hard workers but degenerate alcoholics who commit DUI constantly and get touchy with kids

>Puerto Ricans: Either straight up niggers or bro-tier frends with serious bants. No inbetween.

>Cubans: Assimilated but arrogant. They think they are better than all other spics.

>Dominicans: basically niggers

>Venezuelans: Extremely foreign and unassimilated. They look like actors from telenovelas or straight up Amazon simians. No exceptions.

That's all I've met.

If you find a beaner that can mainain a washed out butthole, then keep them around

i liked the colombian and venezuelan whores they were the less smelling of the south americans whores

not good
i don't like brown cunny

My only experience was my brother's friend being chilean. He was a brown low IQ anime fan nerd (80% of the pol demographic basically), but he was nice and funny, so yeah.

Their food is so GOOD!

Attached: e19.gif (712x706, 1.75M)

She's a Satanist BTW

They're pretty cute. The slim Kuruminha ones, or the thick Amazonian ones. They pull off some styles like goth/emo really well. They're really hypersexual which is pretty based too. There seems to be loads of sluts in Colombia all over the internet. Shame there aren't really many here in England because I was would fucking the shit out of all those taco bitches

They are disgusting lazy criminal bastards. Everywhere they go they destroy they are rude as fuck dirty throw their trash everywhere they steal jobs then they only hire other spics they do terrible work that will fall apart immediately that ends up being dangerous. They sell drugs their children are retards that need special education they will bully other children who are intelligent they destroy the schools they raise the cost of housing they lower wages for the White working class. They shit out like 50 little beaners per goblina and they let them run around like wild animals. They stay up until 5 in the morning playing the most god awful taco truck spic music around they have no sense of community or being courteous to their neighbors. They are incredibly violent creatures that attack like niggers in groups and are too pussy for a fair and honorable fight. The idea of honor in general is lost on these disgusting savages. These taco nigger garbage animals are the worst thing to live near. They are the main cause of White demographic replacement in the US. The reason why everything is so dumbed down and stupid is because there are millions of these drooling retards that have to be catered to. They are the perfect mongrelized slave race for the jew. Massive consumers low Iq willing to work for pennies violent apes that keep the prison industry afloat. Spreaders of degeneracy every spic is at least bi as in spic countries it is not seen as a big deal. Look at shitholes like Brazil and Mexico with how many tranny prostitutes they have. Every spic I have ever met is a faggot. They spread disease as they have no concept of personal hygiene. I could go on for hours about how shitty the spic menace is. Tldr they are garbage and will hang with the niggers and kikes

Good

Attached: Susu-jpg-Feet-6435528.jpg (2667x4000, 1.49M)

Mexicans have no culture
They listen to nigro music
Watch anime
Dress like White people

See anime stickers on a car? Its a spic.

subhumans and shitaly must stop giving them citizenship

I think sneed.

kys paco

Saved. Based and keyed

I take it you're from Texas?

Hispanics are bad.

I'm amazed that Americans like Hispanics. Shows how much the US is in the shitter...

They're niggers

at least you admit you like girls with two digit IQs.

Attached: HRProblem.gif (450x254, 3.71M)

Is that a jew?

Yeah the nigger music they all listen to is cringe as fuck. They need to return to mariachi

Amen, brother. Bleaching is the future.

Get used manolo

Attached: emilio.png (536x724, 365.98K)

They cry about LA and Cali and talk about how they want to move to Texas. Mexicans make wherever they go trash then move to the white people.

Mexican girl raised on the states