BREAKING GLOW NIGGERS BLOW UP GAS PRODUCTION TERMINALWORTH 16 PERCENT OF EXPORTS

youtube.com/watch?v=1VdbpokHlSM

Attached: breakingnews.jpg (1280x720, 72.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

seekingalpha.com/news/3846849-natural-gas-slides-as-texas-lng-terminal-fire-threatens-to-hit-global-market
click2houston.com/news/local/2022/06/08/reports-of-explosion-at-lng-oil-and-gas-company-near-surfside-beach-police-say/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>blows up
youre a fucking moron

It's all so tiresome

Attached: tiresome.jpg (965x526, 118.71K)

IT EXPLODED RETARD ALL OF THE OIL SOMEONE BLEW IT UP. WE'RE UNDER ATTACK

what?

>some guy on YouTube with a plywood background rambling for 13 minutes
Thanks but I’ll wait for cnn to confirm sweetie

big if true

Attached: 1654587793498.jpg (505x493, 100.21K)

>oil
its an LNG export facility

seekingalpha.com/news/3846849-natural-gas-slides-as-texas-lng-terminal-fire-threatens-to-hit-global-market

not it didn’t, it’s an export LNG terminal first of all, secondly it caught fire it didn’t explode. it does fuck the UK/EU even further though

oh no, that sucks that they'll have to keep it in the country and let prices DROP.
kek

> CNN
you poor retard.

click2houston.com/news/local/2022/06/08/reports-of-explosion-at-lng-oil-and-gas-company-near-surfside-beach-police-say/

why the fuck are witnesses saying explosion?

fpwp wtf nigga

Attached: 1654617937216m.jpg (1024x607, 117.81K)

probably because they saw it explode?

Only the broke-ass usa.
Of no lasting consequence to the genuine humans.

Attached: Yes...png (175x175, 21.99K)

Is someone going to tap the breaks on these cyberattacks or is it just going to escalate to kinetic attacks?

Lol can Biden do anything right? That's a trick question, he can't because the Lord is moving his hand.

Uh if cnn don’t report it it’s not real, that’s how journalism works

Thats not my point, that poster said fire and i posted the news cast of them interviewing witnesses that said they heard an explosion.

It was a fire, it will be shut down for three weeks, the US only has six other facilities like it, and because this is where Europe has to get all its gas from now Euro wholesale gas prices just went up another 10%
The EU is so fucked. Russia can just sabotage shit like this easy and get away with it every time lmfao

They are going full in on the US destruction, RIP founding fathers dreams.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

holy fuck that is so funny.
must be the Russians.

Keked on all americans ITT.
It's already on all major news, but they refuse to believe until CNN and Fox tells them about it.

I haven't watched TV in years. None of this matters if you don't watch TV faggots

imagine if that gas is supposed to go to europe... bad news for europoors, they better start paying in rubles if thats the case

why are these troons pissing their little bunkercuck panties over "MUH LNG!!!" when the post user responded to was some faggot bitching about OP saying "blows up".

>OIL
>BLOWS UP
>OMG GLOW NIGGERS 16% OIL EXPORTS
in reality
>a fire
>at an LNG export facility

Close but you don't get the prize. ISIS maniacs smuggled across the Southern border and paid for by Soros. Buckle up. Also look for a Trump arrest soon after the January 6 hearings on bull shit charges. The indicator was the arrest of a Trump official recently. The deep state, the Republican elite and Democrats will say any lie and commit any crime to take him out. The destruction of the Country by other forces will make them all look like fools. 7 years.

Attached: 1648035262187s.jpg (125x99, 2.66K)

It's natural gas in liquid form, not oil you fucking mongoloids

Holy shit masonic digits...
3 weeks, 33 regions, 3 advisories.

not my problem.