26 year-old man drives all the way to Kavagnaugh’s house with gun and knife

>26 year-old man drives all the way to Kavagnaugh’s house with gun and knife
>gets cold feet and calls 911 telling them he wants to kill Kavagnaugh and then commit suicide
>gets arrested and charged with attempted murder and now facing 20 years in prison
>all because of abortion rights
What the fuck

Attached: FF0A76D0-E217-4FBB-9511-18EB5DDE8A7A.jpg (828x1042, 278.34K)

>This is your brain on Reddit

He has that mentally ill libtard look

He probably thought he was Captain America

I don’t get why he called the cops on himself either. If the whole thing was some call for help, ok I get that. But he spent lots of time preparing and getting equipment, and drove all the way from California. Who does all that and then narcs on themself ?

He was angling for leftist pussy. He'll get a slap on the wrist by the DoJ and some blue haired roastie will touch his peener finally

Has the name dropped yet? I want to check out that (((early life)))
depressed basedboys on meds

Actually it’s the right creating domestic terrorists

If you just let leftists kill babies this never would have happened

This is why you need to just do it and do it fast without hesitation. Direct action works people. We need to keep the fucking nigger population in check or else we will never colonize space.

Some part of his programming kicked in at the last second. Not complicated. They rely on this.

oh, shit this story isn't going to go down well with the propaganda machine over at reddit.

they must be sliding this story hard rn

left are pussy ass niggers without a police detail protecting their 6, I bet he was crying.

I hope that kid loses everything lmfao

CIA does that.
Just a false flag distraction operation.

Or maybe he was able to overcome the programming.

poor guy, he's a brainwashed npc

Of course the chud media has twisted this story. Just read between the lines for yourself. Some guy was suicidal and then the police confronted him and were like you wanted to hurt the supreme court didnt you? and the guy whos not right in his mind because of depression as like yeah i dont like them and then the media created their own narrative

Attached: ChudsBlewThisOutofProportion.jpg (640x247, 46.03K)

>I don’t get why he called the cops on himself either
Mental illness is a real thing, user, and some people are self-aware enough to realize they need help.

He, ironically, may be saner than the harpies on Twitter that are trying to pretend his delusions were justified.

obviously some kind of psychosis or manipulation

doubt

he got MKmediocred and the programming wore off

This, but he is also a Cali pussy.

lol no, this is glowniggers intimidating the judges - "next time it'll be for real"

Well he admitted the Supreme Court leak was motivation which can be considered media gaslighting

Its true. The reality of gun laws, defund the police and abortion rights are to disarm law abiding niggers, remove their police and abort their babies, while white affluent areas (white liberals) maintain and enhance their police protections and poor white areas (white conservatives) get their guns, both demographics are breeding while a disproportionate number of blacks are aborting.

nick john roske

It was so fucking close, we almost had first american in recent history who actually turned his lauded 2A weapons on powers that be and capped high ranked member of ZOG instead of shooting up his equally powerless peers. But it's like some indoctrination circuit breaker went off in his head and he not only bitched out, but also turned himself in to ZOG for punishment. Eerie shit.

that’s what it sounds like, the car ride was just a little too long for whatever mk/monarch trigger they got him with

He’s gonna get so much nigger dick

he cute :3

>Montcommie County of the Peoples Democratic republic of Maryland
soon to be released without bond

Sounds fake, I don’t trust any story where the villain magically gets put away in a way they disappear forever

>gets cold feet and calls 911 telling them he wants to kill Kavagnaugh and then commit suicide
ABSOLUTELY GLOWING

You’re a Any Forums schizoid. You don’t believe anything real happens ever. It’s always some planned event

Nice smile

Go die in a foxhole or something, vatnig.

His only goal from the beginning was to scare Kavanaugh and win virtue points. Honestly fear works on people so I don't think this was too stupid, just wrong.
>MKmediocred
Kek

Attached: 1639888246342.png (1018x1020, 1.25M)

Well, the faggot is from California.

>wanted to give his life purpose by killing…
This is the exact mindset of most mass shooters. You would think that dems would focus on giving young men purpose instead of legislating guns. But then again they arent trying to stop mass shooters they just want control.