Map of European Prosperity

>Tax havens removed (Monaco, Andorra, Luxembourg etc.)

>Minor cultures forced to merge with Major cultures to ensure strength & efficiency

>Russia balkanised to ensure population balance between the National States of Europe (Siberia now a European Colony)

>Artificial countries with no unique culture or language removed (Switzerland, Belgium etc.)

All racial non-European's will be removed from the continent, if they resist they will be genocided, along with anyone worshipping any faith other than Christianity (Christianity has entrenched itself too deep in European culture for an outright ban, will take decades to remove/disappear)

Attached: European Empire Map.png (1106x1088, 273.65K)

>be Maltese
>listed as an italian island
seething

What do maltese people think they are?

Year 2023
Europe is under MED BVLL rule. All the european women have been bred and their men turned into sissy twinks to serve REAL MEN.

People may seethe at this map but deep down they know it makes sense

These larp maps are always so cringe kys faggot

we're southern italian/arab mix[spoiler]im part british[/spoiler]
that being said, given that italians migrate en masse here to escape their collapsed economy and are getting mortgages i can see our identity absolving back into an italian isle.

pretty based, but germany should be smaller

This map will be reality within 100 years, I can assure you, the balkanisation of Russia is already underway.

Modify the map and show me Pawel

Hungary would be minority Hungarian and Greece would be minority Greek.

>All racial non-European's will be removed from the continent

Romanians going to India I guess.

No România? Fuck you I'm not Slavic or an filthy hongarian dog. My Dacian blood seeths at this

I think Czech should be with Poland, not germany. we literary have nothing in common with germans

The Dacian invasion of India, bringing you all back in to the kali yuga

So just dump the Georgians?

They'll fit right in, it's either that or the grave

Yes.

Attached: 1593015551995s.jpg (250x243, 6.22K)

Based englishman

Attached: 0FBF7F97-8F08-4C03-A901-F067D758A059.png (500x500, 226.33K)

Yeah, the moment that happens we will bounce back. We have our land and rightfull place in this world. And anyone, who has the audacity to stand in its way will die. If the war spreads to România I'll go there and fight. The Ukrainians have empowered me in a way.

Filthy dog. Transylvania is Romanian soil.

pic related

Attached: 1648279710145.jpg (839x953, 113.47K)

Yes.

Attached: cover.jpg (599x841, 237.88K)

Your nationalism is inspiring but I’m afraid Romania would not even come close to winning any sort of war, ever.

how would you rate your own knowledge of romanian history?

Because we are a neglected nation. The krauts used us as cannon flodder and the Russian horde raped and pillaged our nation, then installed a puppet regime in our country. If we get angerd enough we will probably commit war crimes and atrocities against mankind. Just think that Romanians have a bloodlust in them. Like Vlad the impaler.