If you're a Christian, by DEFINITION you have to support (not be against) interracial relationships...

If you're a Christian, by DEFINITION you have to support (not be against) interracial relationships. As long as they love and obey God, a Christian has NO basis to be against it. You would be kicked out of the church by Jesus Christ himself if he was still alive. How do racist religious people reconcile with the fact their religion says racism is BAD?

Attached: images (7).jpg (678x452, 31.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

godkingandnation.wordpress.com/2018/06/24/a-christian-understanding-of-race/
godkingandnation.wordpress.com/2021/06/17/privilege-and-critical-race-theory/
godkingandnation.wordpress.com/2022/06/02/on-racial-enemies/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck you sage

Attached: beasts.jpg (393x6409, 1.72M)

Google it, ask any pastor or priest, ask Ken ham or whoever you want, and the answer is the same: god cares not about skin colour, he cares such that you love him and his fellow creations. Racism is a sin.

It doesn't though. The Bible does not say we should support miscegenation. In fact, it probably is denounced under general faggotry, beastiality, and whoredom.

Also fuck you, rainbow flags burn in hell and its beautiful.

Attached: biblical_marriage.jpg (200x248, 10.62K)

>support or be against
Why would anyone care at all about two unknown people marrying? It's not going to change your life in any direction.

The bible wasn't written in an era when races were even capable of mixing. They were geographically separated. The idea that a person would marry outside their race was so unheard of that they didn't even need to be explicit about rejecting it.
It would be as weird as outlawing air travel in 500BC. It wasn't a thing to be concerned about then.
Everyone just knows niggers are gross. We don't need anyone to tell us.

God was 'racist'. All of the old testament is composed of God allowing 'his people' to dominate others and be distinct from them. God was very much racially aware. Secondly, it is simply pragmatic and truthful to observe and act on the distinctions between the races. It is part of being a Christian to acknowledge reality for what it is; to deny it and nature is not christian either. So you really haven't thought this through OP

Not true. Skydaddys biggest preference is you marry a Christian. In other words, factually and biblically speaking: God would rather you marry a Christian African, over a white blonde girl who isn't Christian. This isn't even debatable no matter who you ask or what section of the Bible you read.

Because it affects lineage and wastes parent's time. Parents invest in their children; if the children do not pay back their parents, then the children cannot in turn expect their own future children to obey them or pay their debt backs either. Putting all into your child, and then your child ruining it over a bout of lust is no different than buying a car and finding out it can only operate for 10 miles, then being unable to return it and get your money back. What's paid by the parent is TIME, which the parent cannot get back.

I hope they will have female baby.

Provide Bible verses to prove your case. Oh wait you're a demonic sodmoite. Touching the bible would literally tear you to shreds, let alone reading it and cherry picking out of context quotes.

> When a stranger sojourns with you in your land, you shall not do him wrong.

sojourn
/ˈsɒdʒ(ə)n,ˈsɒdʒəːn/

FORMAL
verb

stay somewhere temporarily.

That's not how it' works you just sinned by Blasphemy and being a faggot.

Christianity was based around us all being the same species, they hadn't accounted for the Africans with 20% homo erectus genes.

What if you read Leviticus?

Black people look like poop lol

>Skydaddys
Oh no, did you use that term unironically? Yikes.
>Skydaddys biggest preference is you marry a Christian
Is it? I don't know that to be the case. Honestly, God probably knows nonwhites are subhuman and frowns on them being mixed in with us. It's extremely doubtful that he would consider whites and nonwhites to be on the same level.

Gee thanks for telling me what I have to do rabbit
Get fucked by a nigger named Jamal then promptly kill yourself

You don't set the terms for anything, kike.

Attached: A FURNACE OF FIRE.jpg (3172x1512, 1.15M)

>Oh no, did you use that term unironically? Yikes.
Big yikes. How exactly do people get THIS fucking gay?

>God cares not for skin color
It's not just skin color groomer

Sometimes I respond to these shill threads hoping to see real critiques and arguments. Guess I'm still naive lol

Wrong.

godkingandnation.wordpress.com/2018/06/24/a-christian-understanding-of-race/

godkingandnation.wordpress.com/2021/06/17/privilege-and-critical-race-theory/

godkingandnation.wordpress.com/2022/06/02/on-racial-enemies/

I'm Christian and I'm against it. Cry some more

You can find niggers that save themselves for marriage? Christians don't have to support sinful relationships. Your argument already BTFO.

Based and Last Days pilled.

Daniel 2:43
a seminole aspect of the Antichrist world empire is race-mixing
We are told in scripture to honor our father and mother. What honor is their in committing genetic suicide and destroying your heritage?
Many (myself included) learn this too late. If you know anyone who about to mix their blood, ask them, "don't you want children that look like you? don't you want to be so recognizably your child's parent?"

>13If a man lies with a man as with a woman, they have both committed an abomination. They must surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.
anti faggotry

>3Do not intermarry with them. Do not give your daughters to their sons or take their daughters for your sons, 4because they will turn your sons away from following Me to serve other gods. Then the anger of the LORD will burn against you, and He will swiftly destroy you.
against racemixing. Now often its claimed this merely means to not marry someone of another believe regardless of race however
>12 "Beware, my son, of every kind of fornication. First of all, marry a woman from among the descendants of your ancestors; do not marry a foreign woman, who is not of your father's tribe; for we are the descendants of the prophets. Remember, my son, that Noah, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, our ancestors of old, all took wives from among their kindred. They were blessed in their children, and their posterity will inherit the land.

>8When the Most High gave the nations their inheritance, when He divided the sons of man, He set the boundaries of the peoples according to the number of the sons of God.
speaks against mass immigration

>1“Truly, truly, I tell you, whoever does not enter the sheepfold by the gate, but climbs in some other way, is a thief and a robber.
against illegal immigration

>1No man with crushed or severed genitals may enter the assembly of the LORD.
against trannies

>19If you are harvesting in your field and forget a sheaf there, do not go back to get it. It is to be left for the foreigner, the fatherless, and the widow, so that the LORD your God may bless you in all the work of your hands.
basically natsoc

more anti globohomo laws
>9 Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who submit to or perform homosexual acts, 10nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor verbal abusers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God.
and
>5A woman must not wear men’s clothing, and a man must not wear women’s clothing, for whoever does these things is detestable to the LORD your God.
and
>12 I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; she is to remain quiet. 13For Adam was formed first, and then Eve.
and
>34 Women are to be silent in the churches. They are not permitted to speak, but must be in submission, as the law says

Also
>9The LORD has driven out great and powerful nations before you, and to this day no one can stand against you. 10One of you can put a thousand to flight, because the LORD your God fights for you, just as He promised. 11Therefore watch yourselves carefully, that you love the LORD your God. 12For if you turn away and cling to the rest of these nations that remain among you, and if you intermarry and associate with them, 13know for sure that the LORD your God will no longer drive out these nations before you. Instead, they will become for you a snare and a trap, a scourge in your sides and thorns in your eyes, until you perish from this good land that the LORD your God has given you
and
>1At that time the Book of Moses was read aloud in the hearing of the people, and in it they found the passage stating that no Ammonite or Moabite should ever enter the assembly of God,a 2because they had not met the Israelites with food and water, but had hired Balaam to call down a curse against them (although our God had turned the curse into a blessing).
>3As soon as the people heard this law, they excluded from Israel all of foreign descent.

We could also look at the tower of Babel where people got together and suddenly believed they dont need God anymore and thus got their shit wrecked heavily. Or here obviously displaying a mass of foreigners in your land to be a punishment
>47Because you did not serve the LORD your God with joy and gladness of heart in all your abundance, 48you will serve your enemies the LORD will send against you in famine, thirst, nakedness, and destitution. He will place an iron yoke on your neck until He has destroyed you.
>49The LORD will bring a nation from afar, from the ends of the earth, to swoop down upon you like an eagle—a nation whose language you will not understand, 50a ruthless nation with no respect for the old and no pity for the young. 51They will eat the offspring of your livestock and the produce of your land until you are destroyed. They will leave you no grain or new wine or oil, no calves of your herds or lambs of your flocks, until they have caused you to perish. 52They will besiege all your cities, until the high and fortified walls in which you trust have fallen in all the land. They will besiege all your cities throughout the land that the LORD your God has given you
>people still think massimigration is good in the bible even though its used as a punishment of God for his people
Makes me think how this is happening right when we start forsaking the Christian teachings in Europe

We can see that even with privious pagan empires. pagan rome and greece were sticking to the baseline of the law, no faggotry, murder, multiculturalism and racemixing etc. and they became great empires. Then they went for faggotry, pederasty and the like and their society collapsed. They then took on the christian law and became more powerful than before, conquering most of the world, and as soon as we again forsake even the most basic laws we see the same collapse happening again. Thats alone shows the law is good and brings prosperity.

Moses got shit on by his sister and brother for marrying an African. God punished Miriam and turned her pale for trying to keep her brother's bloodline pure iirc

Pretty sure the bible has some stuff about beastality

Christianity is even compatible with arranged marriage. The most conservative groups do this.

>degenerate lecturing Christians about what Christians must believe
Give it a rest. I don't have to support anything. Racemixing in this day is the devil's agenda. There is no reason why a Christian couldn't marry within their own culture and approximate ethnicity. You are trying to guilt-trip Christians into supporting globohomo with a superficially plausible argument, which makes you just another of Satan's many tools.

Most beautiful race of women on earth with the ugliest most useless race of men.

White men are such pathetic cucks lol

>t. bobsandvagene

White women are wasted on you cucks.

Stick with chinks.

I don't care who marries, as long as it's legal and it's not annoying me, and I don't have to pay a fortune for their kids to live.

The picture you added is of two actors who were hired for a bridal photoshoot to sell as stock photos you retarded tranny.